Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

disappoint my parents when i tell them i traded in my top-safety-rated uber-reliable CR-V for a brand new first model year 4x4 ✌
Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully 2 ladies! I imagine with a vehicle of this level I just might be able to pull that off JK (shouts to office space)

I'm going to drive til the tank hits E.....

Don't forget to give them your "O" face.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Go for a cruise in town, then park at home poke around in the infotainment and spend my next few hours reading user manual get to know all the bells and whistles. For example, how to pair garage opener, how does auto 4X4 work when lockers are engaged, how to take the top and doors off, etc.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow. Don't you worry about him growing up to be spoiled and entitled?? My kids are getting the oldest slowest ugliest car that I can find to be reliable.
Nope not worried at all. I’ve taught him all that stuff early on when he was young enough to still learn from and listen to me. I’ve trusted him with the small stuff now it’s time to trust him with the large stuff.

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to pick up my dad ( ford retiree who has Multiple Sclerosis) and we are gonna have some fun Father - Daughter fun! Drive this baby with the top and doors off and act like a bunch of kids!!! ? then send pics to my husband who isn’t enthused about this at all...poor guy doesn’t know what he’s missing!!!
I was hoping to take my grandfather out for a ride! He was diagnosed with MS in the early 2000s. He drove a bronco for 20+years and let me have it as my first car when he couldn’t drive it anymore due to MS.
Sadly, he passed away early this year from an unrelated disease after A long and very full life.
My first ride will be in his memory!

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping to take my grandfather out for a ride! He was diagnosed with MS in the early 2000s. He drove a bronco for 20+years and let me have it as my first car when he couldn’t drive it anymore due to MS.
Sadly, he passed away early this year from an unrelated disease after A long and very full life.
Love it and well deserved!

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thinking about doing some sort of rust protection treatment to the undercarriage first while everything is still fairly clean. I live in CA but plan on offroading with it as much as I can. Doesn't hurt to protect it from rust as early as possible. Need to look into options more however.

Sponsored

Area51

Big Bend
First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow. Don't you worry about him growing up to be spoiled and entitled?? My kids are getting the oldest slowest ugliest car that I can find to be reliable.
Your kids will suck if you suck. Giving them crappy things won't make up for your shortcomings as a parent.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it would be cool to keep our Reservation Tracker alive by adding a new 'pic' column. Everyone uploads that pic as they arrive.

Would be fascinating to sort it by reservation date/# and see how they slowly populate.

Oh, you meant actually DRIVE it.... yeah.. probably that too.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow. Sounds amazing and I’m incredibly sorry for your loss.

Mpixel

Badlands
First Name
MC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Toyota Camry, 1999 Nissan Pathfinder, 2015 VW Jetta, 2019 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thing? Probably take to PCH and enjoy some fresh air with my new baby!