Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I thought everything cooked in Maryland was legally required to include Old Bay?
Correct. Velveta mac n chees with ground beef and Old Bay is basically nirvana.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im not even mad I just feel bad for you. Jalapeños on pizza is literally my favorite.

Out here in AZ we’ve got a local Italian chain called Oreganos, they have Carne Asada pizza and holy shit is it good. Ingredients:
“Marinated carne asada, a little cilantro pesto, Wisconsin cheese, white onion, poblano peppers, a light four cheese blend, and it's finished with pico de gallo, cotija cheese and fresh cilantro.”
Ford Bronco What's next? E56FC2DD-AECB-4F06-B3A6-E4A462D49578

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the hell is that green shit? Both look tasty though!

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
how is basil ok but jalapeños arent

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pepperoni and sausage for me, if i wanna get exotic i add bacon. I like to put a lil cheese then toppings tgen more cheese. Its hard to get oerfect crust here on maui. Even if i make my own they are only okay. Im from dayton ohio and there are two pizzas there that are the finest in the world. Casanos Pizza King and the rat turd sausage Marions Piazza. Both are chains but largely just in the Dayton Springfield area. Casanos is mostly for delivery and Marions is dine in. At Marions you buy your pizza seperately from your drinks. Every year they go back to 50s prices for a day and the lines are usually hours longs. The sausage looks like little rat turds and always fall off so you scoop em up after as desert. Casanos has a unique salty crackery greasy crust that is just plain mythical. If anyone is ever in Dayton i recommend going around for a pizza tour. Flying pizza, LaRosas, Catanzaros, Joes(my dad and i went there every week for the whole year after my mom died, only thing that made us happy) and The Barn. Most of them are local chains. I think a local chain is a good indicator of great quality pizza because they expanded to completely service their metropolitan area because they were great and unique. It usually feel like they never went national because they never believed they could maintain quality with regional supply chains.

Ohio is great for pizza, only one on Maui worth a damn is Gianatos its good.

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
NOTHING beats a thin crust Margarita pizza.....NOTHING
Ever in Philly try to stop @ Taconelli's in Port Richmond or Angelo's in South Philly.....both scored extremely high with Dave Portnoy on "pizza reviews" ;)

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to get FoMoCo to drop us some more information by bringing up Pineapple and Shrimp on pizza.... smh.... and all of you turned this into a Pizza Thread! FoMoCo will never leak anything with us talking about actual pizza that we'd actually eat!!!!!

Come on! Get with the program people!

:p

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Gosh dangit people I'm trying to stick to a diet here ?

But anyway I used to make cast iron pan pizza a bunch and in the last couple minutes of cooking I'd go pick some basil from the garden, rinse it off, and stick it on there. Now that was some FRESH basil.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I tried to get FoMoCo to drop us some more information by bringing up Pineapple and Shrimp on pizza.... smh.... and all of you turned this into a Pizza Thread! FoMoCo will never leak anything with us talking about actual pizza that we'd actually eat!!!!!

Come on! Get with the program people!

:p
To be fair, I think post #134 is all we're gonna get for now

Sponsored

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pepperoni and sausage for me, if i wanna get exotic i add bacon. I like to put a lil cheese then toppings tgen more cheese. Its hard to get oerfect crust here on maui. Even if i make my own they are only okay. Im from dayton ohio and there are two pizzas there that are the finest in the world. Casanos Pizza King and the rat turd sausage Marions Piazza. Both are chains but largely just in the Dayton Springfield area. Casanos is mostly for delivery and Marions is dine in. At Marions you buy your pizza seperately from your drinks. Every year they go back to 50s prices for a day and the lines are usually hours longs. The sausage looks like little rat turds and always fall off so you scoop em up after as desert. Casanos has a unique salty crackery greasy crust that is just plain mythical. If anyone is ever in Dayton i recommend going around for a pizza tour. Flying pizza, LaRosas, Catanzaros, Joes(my dad and i went there every week for the whole year after my mom died, only thing that made us happy) and The Barn. Most of them are local chains. I think a local chain is a good indicator of great quality pizza because they expanded to completely service their metropolitan area because they were great and unique. It usually feel like they never went national because they never believed they could maintain quality with regional supply chains.

Ohio is great for pizza, only one on Maui worth a damn is Gianatos its good.
My wife and I were in Maui for vacation 4 years ago and stayed at the Fairmont Kea Lani. The pizza at the resort was actually pretty good. We ate at a few different restaurants that all came highly recommended and of the 10 or so places we tried on the island, the pizza at the resort was the best meal of the vacation...it was surprisingly good.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
RIP “Whats Next” Thread.
Sponsored