Sponsored

What's on your Bronco Christmas Wish List?

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want a really good soft top option for Summer use. A system that allows me to drop the top like a convertible, and not look like some big black hump on the rear. Too many water related issues with that design probably.

I'd like a Summer soft top, and winter hardtop option.
Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• IAG cup holders
  • Hood struts
  • Cheap ditch light brackets from amazon
  • Stubby antenna
  • Spigen screen protector
  • Gator jaw soft shackles
  • GearAmerica gold ring (is the uss edition being made anymore?)

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2020 reservation to be scheduled. :)
Me, too. 😕

I still have a picture taped to my filing cabinet at work of a screenshot I printed out of my first order. I remember how excited I was when the order banks opened and I put in my order. And every day would I smile when looked at my picture stupidly thinking I was going to get a Bronco.

And here we are... Two years later with no Bronco.🤦‍♀️

Now, every time I look at my picture, I alternate between being sad and being angry. What was the point of Ford having us reserve Broncos in 2020 if they weren't going to bother building ours until 2023... or 2024... or 2025?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me, too. 😕

I still have a picture taped to my filing cabinet at work of a screenshot I printed out of my first order. I remember how excited I was when the order banks opened and I put in my order. And every day would I smile when looked at my picture stupidly thinking I was going to get a Bronco.

Now, every time I look at my picture, I alternate between being sad and being angry. What was the point of Ford having us reserve Broncos in 2020 if they weren't going to bother building ours until 2023... or 2024... or 2025?

Same here, super pumped even though I was a month in, and knowing there were probably 100K before me, I though still good as dealer's 1st order. :cautious: What little did I know.

It didn't bother me much but was really taken back when I had a customer come in the shop and ask about modifying his Bronc. Long story short it turned out he ended up at the same dealer as I. His BL order was in late Oct of 21. 😲 After my Oct re-order (with e-mail conformation, like COVP) of my Mar order for an AMB 2DR Squatch. That really burned hard. Not to sure how to take the whole situation anymore. I do know one thing I am NOT pumped anymore, just want my damn Bronc. Enough with all the BS and build the 'effin thing for christ's sake. And don't open the order blanks until you have got converted orders scheduled.

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am wishing for a light bracket for the capable bumper, from kchilights, for their gravity lightbar and for them to figure out a fog light solution.

Sponsored
OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me, too. 😕

It’s healthier to accept the things you can’t control and be thank for for the things you can.

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm starting to beef up my Christmas list. Got my build notification and just waiting for the shipping notification. Going to need a bigger tree!

Dvanderm

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Aspen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Actually going to Boise in a couple weeks to check it out. Looks like lots of good trails.
Did you find some good trails for your Bronco around Boise? I live in the area and just picked mine up last Friday.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you find some good trails for your Bronco around Boise? I live in the area and just picked mine up last Friday.
So far just this OHV area down Linder and Snake River down at Birds of Prey. Actually tried out this OHV area today with the wife and kid but the dust was a little too much for them with roof and doors off. Both spots are pretty easy and fun. I want to get up into the mountains but haven't made the trip yet.
Ford Bronco What's on your Bronco Christmas Wish List? Screenshot_20230704-132945

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
37’s and supporting mods

Sponsored

lindertw

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

sliding rear window inserts for 2dr hardtop...
Ford Bronco What's on your Bronco Christmas Wish List? 20220704_112621

Ford Bronco What's on your Bronco Christmas Wish List? 20220704_113206

Ford Bronco What's on your Bronco Christmas Wish List? 20220704_113355

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So far just this OHV area down Linder and Snake River down at Birds of Prey. Actually tried out this OHV area today with the wife and kid but the dust was a little too much for them with roof and doors off. Both spots are pretty easy and fun. I want to get up into the mountains but haven't made the trip yet.
Ford Bronco What's on your Bronco Christmas Wish List? 20220704_113355
Yea... lots of those around close but whole different world going north.... A great day run with the fam.... easy run no need for additional vehicles... the Boise front run into Garden Valley. Another really beautiful but easy run is soldier mountain over dollarhide pass into the back side of Ketchum... Leave Meridian about 8:00 am... take a lunch... eat on Dollarhide summit. Perfect place for it. at 10,000 feet you are looking down on rock peaks as far as the eye can see. after lunch down the very steep switch backs and enjoy the gorgeous drive into Ketchum... all forest service roads... Yes a Toyota corola could make it but it is still worth the drive. Turn North and Make the loop into the stanley basin and then back down to lowman and Boise... Thank me later... No challenge for the Bronc but you will thank me.

Joe from Meridian.... Welcome to Idaho!

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea... lots of those around close but whole different world going north.... A great day run with the fam.... easy run no need for additional vehicles... the Boise front run into Garden Valley. Another really beautiful but easy run is soldier mountain over dollarhide pass into the back side of Ketchum... Leave Meridian about 8:00 am... take a lunch... eat on Dollarhide summit. Perfect place for it. at 10,000 feet you are looking down on rock peaks as far as the eye can see. after lunch down the very steep switch backs and enjoy the gorgeous drive into Ketchum... all forest service roads... Yes a Toyota corola could make it but it is still worth the drive. Turn North and Make the loop into the stanley basin and then back down to lowman and Boise... Thank me later... No challenge for the Bronc but you will thank me.

Joe from Meridian.... Welcome to Idaho!
Thanks. Added to my to do list.
Sponsored