Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to have to say the @BROADDICT one once it’s released to the public. No drilling required. Had it installed for over a month and doesn’t even rattle.

IMG_8865.jpeg

IMG_8866.jpeg

IMG_8863.jpeg

IMG_8864.jpeg
that one actually looks pretty good. Any additional info on release date and pricing?

CaptDan

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a bunch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s mine. Relatively inexpensive. No drilling. No rattle. Has different functionality.

https://amzn.to/3IGvR55

IMG_3145.jpeg
IMG_3143.jpeg
IMG_3142.jpeg
Very nice ! I have what appears to be the exact same table, but Amazon claimed mine was manufactured by Maiker and your by EOIS.

20230610_193858.jpg

20230610_193903.jpg

20230610_193910.jpg

20230610_193915.jpg

20230610_193922.jpg

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

that one actually looks pretty good. Any additional info on release date and pricing?
Mid July it should be released as far as price I’m not sure. I have a coupon code you can use once it’s released I’ll PM you.

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They all rattle like crazy.
My Ford table does not rattle. That may not be due to its design however. When drilling the holes, two of them were a tiny bit misaligned. Even with my OCD it’s not noticeable. The frame sits square with the tailgate. However, when closed, the table itself is slightly (tightly?) wedged into it supporting frame, = no rattles….

Unintended consequences…

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do wish I'd seen this thread before the wifely one ordered the Rough Country table. Whoever thought the supplied nutserts could be reasonably installed with a oversized nut and a bolt was on some sort of pyschoactive product. If I ever manage to get it mounted I guess I''l see if it does rattle, they have a reputation for it.

OP
OP

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went ahead and got the trailgater. Ordered it a couple weeks ago. How long for delivery for those that have ordered it recently? Got the t swift concert next week...hoping to have it before that!

aea6574

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E450, R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if you're really looking for the best one I would say the American Adventure once they actually release it to the general public. But currently from all I have seen that is out on the market would be the Goose Gear Table or Outback Adventures Table.
Do you by chance have any more information on this? Their other stuff looks great.

Sponsored

RidgeRunner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 & Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to have to say the @BROADDICT one once it’s released to the public. No drilling required. Had it installed for over a month and doesn’t even rattle.

IMG_8865.jpeg

IMG_8866.jpeg

IMG_8863.jpeg

IMG_8864.jpeg
This is definitely the one I want. Waiting not so patiently for it's release to see if it fits my budget.

FMI Media

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

rpeary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands SAS, 2017 Lexus RX350 F-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco What's the best tailgate table? Screenshot 2023-07-19 153608

@Dubsesd Wow, loving this one! It's about 13lbs. lighter than the Mabett equivalent too. I don't seem to be able to find any install videos on Youtube though. Would you mind sharing what the install was like? Any issues with it to date? Have you found any rattles or squeaks with it yet?

It kind of looks like the extension just folds out? What keeps it from rattling around inside once folded all up?

If you're aware of any videos on this item please do let me know!

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Dubsesd Wow, loving this one! It's about 13lbs. lighter than the Mabett equivalent too. I don't seem to be able to find any install videos on Youtube though. Would you mind sharing what the install was like? Any issues with it to date? Have you found any rattles or squeaks with it yet?

It kind of looks like the extension just folds out? What keeps it from rattling around inside once folded all up?

If you're aware of any videos on this item please do let me know!
Hey actually I have an install video I made just didn’t post it up yet. Very simple install 10-15 minutes tops to install it.

Once folded it has bushings that hold it tight.

No rattle as of yet and have been off road as well. This one I have is a prototype version and the one for sale now is slightly modified from the one I have but functions the same. Once I post the video I will PM you the link to watch it.
Sponsored