Sponsored

Wheels spacers on Sasquatch - will it rub?

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few things…
If you look closely at the pics, you will notice that the studs do not protrude past the 1.25” spacers at all (especially on the rear)
I probably could have gone with a .75” spacer and still been good because the stock SAS wheels have a hollow between the holes on the back side.
If your aftermarket rims are 0 offset, then you already have the same amount of poke that I achieved with my 1.25” spacers.
(Factory SAS are -32mm, the spacers bring them out to 0mm)
Hope that helps.
🍻

IMG_4413.png
Thanks, yes that does help. Correct, the aftermarket wheels don't have the void in them to allow a little wiggle room. With my lift and the 37's (IMO) with my zero offset wheels it has that "mail jeep" look (not really but to me) so I just wanted a little poke and to me a little more stability. I don't what that "oh lord that looks stupid look" so the smaller the better but I haven't found anyone to tell me really if any stud has to be trimmed on the 1.25 spacer.

When I talked to BORNE Off Road they told me the smallest I could go without trimming studs was 1.4 which by your pix isn't true which is why I am so confused. In the end I am looking for only a total of 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch of poke, not the Carolina squat poke goofy look. Slightly more aggressive but not where someone would say that looks stupid with spacers.

Kind of a catch 22. I love my wheels but they only make them in a zero offset so a spacer would be my only option.
Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm old school, spacers are a janky no, no! lol
Looks are for posers...if you want poke, do it right!

TacosTuesday

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i installed the borne off road (mishimoto) 1.4" spacers on my badsquatch and i had the stickerfab front mudflaps, and the passenger side did rub the flap at full lock. i had to swap em out for the iag mini flaps and now no more rubbing

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone has added any size wheel spacers to a SAS package on the Bronco. It should give it a little more aggressive stance. Just wondering if this would make the tires rub? Also if they do rub I'm guessing a leveling kit might take care of it.
1” Mishimoto. No rub. 35s
IMG_7323.jpeg
IMG_5709.jpeg
Sponsored