First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who knows, the people that haven't reserved a Bronco, are likely not even going to be able consider purchasing one until late 2022. By then, the options in the pics may become available.

I don't really need my dealer to be that knowledgeable. We have already agreed on pricing. I'm going to tell them what to order for me. I don't really care if they mess it up for some other customer.
Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The computer generated photos are also the only marketing material that Ford has produced. A dealer has no more access to a real Bronco then we do and they can only use what Ford provides (No stealing random spy shots).

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesman has been pretty upfront that he does not know everything. He definitely at least knows about different models and packages.
He even told me it's annoying that Ford forces only certain options in models to get you to upgrade to next one up.

The only thing he is sure of is that no extra down payment will be necessary other than the $100 I already did. I assume another $400 to $900 wishes would've been required for good faith.
Sponsored