Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer suggested the simpler way for me is to just wait for the B&P on Ford's website, and then send him the specific build I want from that process so that he can place the order at Ford. There is no need to order quickly when the banks open anyway, as everyone will be keeping their original reservation timestamp, so the "time of order" when converting to a 2022 model will have no significance.
Disagree strongly. For MY'21, there was 3 months the order banks were open prior to the first scheduling. For MY'22, December 13th is the model year changeover on the line. Scheduling for the MY'22 vehicles will need to take place at minimum 4 weeks before. Even if no options change on a MY'21 order, the MY'22 order will still need to be entered. When the MY'22 order banks open, there won't be 100k orders already in the system. There will be 0. If the first wave of scheduling occurs 2 weeks after the order banks open, Ford can only consider the orders entered. When scheduling is done, reservation timestamp will still take priority. But if the early reservation holder waits for B&P before the first scheduling, then they won't be scheduled. Wait for B&P at your own risk.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Disagree strongly. For MY'21, there was 3 months the order banks were open prior to the first scheduling. For MY'22, December 13th is the model year changeover on the line. Scheduling for the MY'22 vehicles will need to take place at minimum 4 weeks before. Even if no options change on a MY'21 order, the MY'22 order will still need to be entered. When the MY'22 order banks open, there won't be 100k orders already in the system. There will be 0. If the first wave of scheduling occurs 2 weeks after the order banks open, Ford can only consider the orders entered. When scheduling is done, reservation timestamp will still take priority. But if the early reservation holder waits for B&P before the first scheduling, then they won't be scheduled. Wait for B&P at your own risk.
Exactly!

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would guess sometime in the first two weeks of October. I believe finally 2021 orders/changes are due 9/30 which I believe that means 2021 order banks are closed. So I would assume 2022 would open shortly after that
Sponsored