Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone! This is my first post, but I have been reading the forum for months. I have learned a lot, seen a lot of great videos, and have found this to be very entertaining as well.

As the thread title says, where are all the shadow black Broncos? I saw one of the recent threads that had a breakdown of pkgā€™s, doors, model, and colorsā€¦ NO BLACK! Am I missing something?

My order is a 2 door Badlands, Squatch, Lux, 2.7 10 speedā€¦ and of course Shadow Black.

I plan on one of the new one-piece fiberglass tops (when they become available) to cut down on noise, and probably never take the top off. Love the slightly angled rear window.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also like the Ansen Sprint style wheelsā€¦

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea baby!
Also, going to the top right of the forum will guide you to a bunch more black Broncos then in the listed thread. Click on that cool magnifying glass icon...

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi everyone! This is my first post, but I have been reading the forum for months. I have learned a lot, seen a lot of great videos, and have found this to be very entertaining as well.

As the thread title says, where are all the shadow black Broncos? I saw one of the recent threads that had a breakdown of pkgā€™s, doors, model, and colorsā€¦ NO BLACK! Am I missing something?

My order is a 2 door Badlands, Squatch, Lux, 2.7 10 speedā€¦ and of course Shadow Black.

I plan on one of the new one-piece fiberglass tops (when they become available) to cut down on noise, and probably never take the top off. Love the slightly angled rear window.
Not seen one in the wild yet.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a shadow black BD on deck to be built this 1/17 week. Didn't see any other black ones in the build week stats when I looked the other day, being superstitious and not adding mine until Monday cuz once I do I know I'm getting bumped.

OP
OP

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a shadow black BD on deck to be built this 1/17 week. Didn't see any other black ones in the build week stats when I looked the other day, being superstitious and not adding mine until Monday cuz once I do I know I'm getting bumped.
I still donā€™t have a build date/ VINā€¦ but (un)patiently waiting

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still donā€™t have a build date/ VINā€¦ but (un)patiently waiting
This whole process has made no sense....and they're starting to use it on all their new cars and trucks šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In 2021 it felt like AMB was the new black. Especially since it was being discontinued this year.

Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t say that I can have any color bronco as long as itā€™s black but I do love the look. Excited to see an all blacked out bronco on the streets.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a Shadow Black F150.....would not choose it again......IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean if a clean vehicle is important to you. It does look awesome when it is clean and waxed, though.