Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow. A bit premature I'd say! You won't need this for at least 6 months if you're one of the lucky ones! Why not wait to see what Ford offers then? And rates will be different than they are today?

I wonder what my fuel cost will be next year?

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got 2.39% for 75 months from my credit union on my new Denali... there is lots of cheap money out there if you can qualify. It is unlikely Ford will offer any incentived financing for a while, so go find your best deal. Credit Unions are often the best bet...

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably my credit union but have been in a situation where chase came back and said quarter of a percent lower than the lowest offer so we did that. Will shop around when closer.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

bank of america looks like they go as low as 2.59%, doubt thats the best rate though.
It looks like you are in Atlanta, as am I. When I bought my Jeep, I opened an account with Delta Community Credit Union in order to use their financing. (It takes $5 to open a savings or money market account with them w/no monthly fees. Once you open an account, you can apply for a loan.)
They are still doing 1.98% for up to 60 months, which is what I got a few years ago. You can negotiate price with dealership and have your financing pre-arranged with credit union. Then when you close on the deal, you can have the dealership try to meet or beat the credit union's deal - and in my case, they could not and told me so. Then it's a simple matter for you to instruct the credit union to release the funds to dealership and you drive away.
Since then, I've also opened a line of credit with them for home improvements. I've been pretty happy with them and will use them in the future. If you don't go with DCCU, I'd check out any other credit unions in your area.
You don't have to be a Delta Airlines employee to join. (I am not.) Membership eligibility info is here:
https://www.deltacommunitycu.com/personal/eligibility.aspx

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once I know the rate I would get from a place like Navy Federal then I would determine what my downpayment would be. Once I have that I will give the dealership a chance to beat it.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely check your local credit unions. Not much of a reason to bank with a national bank in the internet age. My CU pays for all ATM fees, has "high yield" CHECKING accounts, and typically has about the lowest rates around and no other admin fees.

Currently 1.99% up to 65 months. Most of the time, the only way it's beat is if manufacturers loan company is offering big deals (like 0 or 0.9%) and I highly doubt we'll see anything like that on bronco for a couple years

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, you funny. Maybe don't believe everything you read/hear. The MARKET decides that stuff and it is never a straight line.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wife.......and boy, talk about restrictions. :)

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Either Ford or Pentagon Federal (PenFed).
PenFed is usually pretty good.

I haven't checked yet but sometimes AARP can get you like $500 off on certain cars too. You don't have to be over a certain age to join, I've been a member since I was 30.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im not a wallstreet bets guy, but my stock portfolio has been doing pretty well here lately. cant predict the next 5 years, but I cant get a 2.5% loan on my margin balance even...

I entertained the thought of paying out of pocket, but Im not sure it makes sense with rates as they are.
You could always pay yourself back with interest. That's what we did on the last house we bought. The banks wanted us to borrow more than we needed to get the best rate. So, we just borrowed from ourselves, and paid the interest that would have been.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Starting a Dad-Bod OnlyFans.
So... I looked up what OnlyFans was, thinking it was like GoFundMe. And it was... and it wasn't.

And my wife walked into the room as I landed on the website.

She said, "Oh! You found my page!"

Then nudged me in the shoulder. Yeah, the look on my face told her I knew nothing about the website. She walked out the room and snarked, "At least you're pretty."

@Akula22 You did this to me. I will have revenge. Or buy you a pizza. Who knows?
Sponsored