Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for sending that! Yep, I definitely do not have anything like that in my glovebox. Gotta love Ford quality control.
No prob. Hopefully your dealer can sort it out for you.
Sponsored

MrParticular

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
davidlauterbach.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7 Bronco, 1989 5.0 25th Anniversary Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was on a card like a business card in my
Glove box

Edit for picture - I came all the way downstairs to take this lol hope it helps

20220919_152559.jpg
That is what my glove box card looks like too... distinctly different from the fuse box card.

Smiffer

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK so now this is seemingly my situation as well - the code on the card in the fusebox does nothing. I watched the setup video above nothing works. Of course, there is no mention of 'keypad' setup in the owners manual anywhere. You said "your truck" - is that your Bronco? Just making sure because others mention their F150 or whatever. This is beyond frustrating.
Same with me. I found the card with the code by the fuses. But it doesn’t work. What is very strange is that I assume the keypad is linked to the vehicle as if I press the 7-8, 9-0 keys it’ll lock it. But entering the code on the card does not unlock it.

I’ll probably have to go to the dealer but haven’t gotten around to going there for just that.

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, I definitely do not have anything like that in my glovebox. Gotta love Ford quality control. Not sure if this is something the dealership installs upon delivery but I wonder if they accidentally tossed it or something. Come to think of it all of my user manual packet was throw loosely in the glovebox... was not in shrink-wrap or anything which I found odd. I bet somebody took it out for some reason and it never made it back in... who knows. Would you mind posting a pick of the directions on that little sheet if you are able to cover up your code info? Wondering if any of it might help me shed some light on a next step here in conjunction with the fuse card I did find. Thank you!
For some reason some dealers take the card out when the vehicle comes in. They think someone will see it and then be able to break into the vehicle. The card on the fuse box would be the number on a factory installed WIRED keypad. On the Bronco they used a add on UNWIRED keypad even though its installedat the factory. I assume it was because of removable doors so they have less wiring. On wired keypads its easy to pull the original code for the dealer. On the unwired they have to pull a different code and send it into Ford and then they will tell them what the real code is.
Sponsored