First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just replaced my tires and wheels, so looking to sell my OEM steelies. My only thoughts are facebook marketplace and craigslist - are there any other better or easier places to sell them for a fair price?

Also, what would be a fair price? lol - They have less than 10K miles on them.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can post them here in the member for sale forum. Simple rules for posting.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a second pair of Craigslist. List them at a reasonable price and they will be sold shortly and no need to ship. Some of these guys selling theirs think they are worth way more than they actually sell for and end up holding on to them for a long time or realize they need to lower the price pretty quickly. Especially now that everyone and their brother has a Bronco and is trying to sell their OEMs. If they are worth so much why are they selling them? Sorry, I get a kick out of some the prices on Ebay and Craigslist.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Craigslist has fewer flakes than FB Marketplace.

Base Steelies and minivan tires. $400 for the set maybe, I see them sit for weeks at $500.

The only ones that move quickly are BD rims. The BD rims and Generals are a nice upgrade for Base, BB, or OBX

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For what its worth, here is what happened with my OEM tires...

I bought an Outer Banks and did not like the tire and rim package that came with them so i had the dealer put on new tires and rims. I listed five tires and rims with 300 miles on them for $700. Every week or so I dropped the price by about $100. After no calls at all I drove around to six used tire shops and only one would even offer me anything. He offered me $100. So, I put them aside in my warehouse and kept lowering my price on Offerup and Craig's List. Eventually someone bought them for $300. By then I was happy to have them gone.

My son received his Bronco from Ford in April and also upgraded his tires. He opted to just leave the tires with 8 miles on them with the dealer.

If you find the right person they are valuable. If not, no one else has a need for them. I would recommend finding out what other trucks that they would fit on and include that in your ad.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what its worth, here is what happened with my OEM tires...

I bought an Outer Banks and did not like the tire and rim package that came with them so i had the dealer put on new tires and rims.

So, I put them aside in my warehouse and kept lowering my price on Offerup and Craig's List. Eventually someone bought them for $300. By then I was happy to have them gone.
OBX is the least desirable factory rims as far as I can tell. We have one guy here on Phoenix Craigslist who has a set listed for $799, and another guy who has them listed for $250.

Nobody is going to buy your rims and tires for 800 bucks when someone else has them for less than half of that.

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sold my big bend tires instantly on FB marketplace for $500 not mentioning anything about bronco. young guy with a 15 year old dodge pickup bought them. still have the wheels boxed up just in case I decide to trade bronco in at some point.
Sponsored