Sponsored

Who hates their easily “scratchable” Interior?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32220
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
XLT F150 plastic quality = cheap and will not age well.

I've owned a number of F trucks over the years and the quality used to be pretty good - not great, but much better than the plastics in the new vehicles. I've noticed the exact same thing on the new BMW motorcycles and that started about 6 years ago.

On the other hand the Honda interior in my wife's '22 CRV Hybrid is excellent.

The rest of the Bronco is too much fun to let the crappy plastics ruin my day - so I moved on.
Interesting the plastic in my wife’s 2020 CRV is not very durable at all. I wonder if something has changed.
Sponsored

BroncNC

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Wildtrak 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my first scar in my trunk this week. Since it's only a month old, its an eye sore. Might be a dumb question, but anyone here had any luck with a specific spray paint or pen detail for the composite in back? I know heat guns have been used and I also know it will not be perfect fix, but anything that can help cover the white gash a bit would be helpful.

Before I am yelled:) at for being worried about a scratch on a vehicle that will be frequently off-road, know that I am just looking for a little camo help in the event I want resell down road.

Appreciate any help.