First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Exactly what I'll be doing but the wool moving blankets, I have a few in the garage already just need to figure out how to keep them on the car in the wind.

Good news is my PDR guy came down to $1100 for a cash deal, Bronco goes in Tuesday!
Once the blankets get wet they’re not going anywhere trust me but remove them asap after the threat is gone. Are you going through insurance for the PDR?
Sponsored

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once the blankets get wet they’re not going anywhere trust me but remove them asap after the threat is gone. Are you going through insurance for the PDR?
No I have a $1000 deductible so @$1100 doesn't make sense, the $1800 is what it would be through insurance.

EilersPark

Black Diamond
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I caught about a half a dozen small pings in my hood 2 weeks ago from the storms that rolled through central Texas. This is less than a month after getting it!! I got one estimate for $500 cash from a physical PDR shop. Many of the others are Chuck in a Truck types so I haven't called them yet. If anyone has any recommendations in the Austin area, let me know

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update: Thanks Grant, went to the local PDR shop today and had my 1 small hail dent repaired. 👍🏻
Be careful. If the shop/tech you use has Recon Pro software, they'll report it to carfax. Was customer support until it was outsourced to the Philippines. 4 of them doing my job at 1/10th the cost, so I was let go. They were paid to share with carfax...

JerryG

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would a PPF like XPEL be able to prevent these type of dents?

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

lol, yeah I’ve been doing PDR since 96. I’d be upgrading to the ADV fiberglass hood with the scoop. 👍🏽
Wizardry, I backed into a rock with my truck and when the dent guy was done he said what do you think ? I couldn't see anything 👍

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
UPDATE: Got mine back yesterday and you can't tell it ever had a dent, very pleased!