Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The plant can hold anything back for any reason. We tend to blame the MIC is the main fault. But yours could have anything wrong with it, or maybe thereā€™s nothing wrong and youā€™re just waiting for a driver. There are ways to find out from a dealership level but they need call someone.
I just posted this but read from a lady who works at plant said biggest issue is the sub chips. They have 3-4 lots full of Broncos that need it. They have 3 barges that passed customs last week so they hope to get them anytime now. Said there are some waiting on MIC tops but most are chips

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a dumpster fire.

First vin goes out based on supposed allocated parts 2month in advance. Then 3 week delay as supposed parts allocated did not exist or there us no prior QC on allocated parts. and not usable...my bet is the parts never existed and it was based on future supply.

Then after running down the line held for a QC that effectively puts you at the back of the line for parts again as supposed allocated parts are for current builds that will end up held in QC.

rinse wash repeat each month for a different reason or excuse. Wonder why people ae frustrated...and remember we are the lucky ones with a vin.

Ford seems to be trying its hardest to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That said, I can't wait for my bronco.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now all y'all that have changes on your window sticker have me wondering what's going on with mine. My window sticker hasn't changed at all. Still reads 7/23 on both the top and bottom. 1971 blend number. No other updates on pizza tracker or B6G tracker.
Donā€™t worry mine still says 7/22
Hasnā€™t changed since then... nothing nada zip, zilch...

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if it means anything but my dealer told me yesterday that he is showing an ETD of 8/9 (Illinois). My trackers don't show built and no built email. I was 7/23 2503 and believe my rig is not completed yet so 8/9 delivery would be perfection from build completion to delivery so I don't expect it to happen, just providing the info I was given.
How much do you believe your dealer? Iā€™m curious because my build was ahead of you with a rotation of 2371, my dealer says Iā€™m still in production with nothing further to update...
Itā€™s killin me

AshleyG

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
7/19 blend date, lost my estimated delivery date, window sticker updated to today's date, no built email, but is "produced"
FE, 2 Door, MIC

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How much do you believe your dealer? Iā€™m curious because my build was ahead of you with a rotation of 2371, my dealer says Iā€™m still in production with nothing further to update...
Itā€™s killin me
The dealer gets some daily update that's clearly better than anything we can see.

Tralio95

Wildtrak
First Name
Tracie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco is at dealership arrived this morning. Palsapp.com showed it delivered. No emails from Ford saying it was shipped or at dealership. Tracker did update that it was at dealership sometime after 9am. Blend 1781. Built 7/26, shipped 7/28, at dealership 7/29.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just read on a facebook group page from a lady who works at the plant said most of the delays right now are on the sub chips. Say they run out of those constantly. They have 3 or 4 lots full right now of Broncos needing it. They are pulled off the line and once they come in the workers in the garage install them. Three barges of chips got released from customs mid last week so they hope to have them soon. She also said some are waiting on MIC tops but not as many as the chips.
Thanks for the info but it again reinforces Fordā€™s biggest misstep in this process. First, the reference to missing Chips does make sense but it runs totally counter to more than one post on this Forum (not just this thread) indicating the chips are not the hold up (with the inference being that the information is coming from a Ford source). So which is it? Second, if this is accurate - why is it being ā€œcommunicatedā€ via someone who works at the plant through a facebook post and not through a more official Ford source? Fordā€™s Communications area has really dropped the ball on this one.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer gets some daily update that's clearly better than anything we can see.
I wanna hope Bronco Cash is right ans maybe there are just system glitches and my bronco will just ā€œappearā€ at the dealership...

but Iā€™m not optimistic of this crap..

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like I have read countless times that Ford will not allow chips to hold up the Bronco, that they will take from other vehicle lines instead. However who knows.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe Ford should just
I feel like I have read countless times that Ford will not allow chips to hold up the Bronco, that they will take from other vehicle lines instead. However who knows.
They are. They took yours and gave it to an August build.
J/K of course.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe Ford should just

They are. They took yours and gave it to an August build.
J/K of course.
Having a MIC top maybe they did take from mine and put it in some ones 4-door soft top

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Grabbed this screen shot from our friends over at the 6/30 group. Not sure if this one showed as ā€œproducedā€ prior to this update. 6/18 in production and I assume blend, to 7/28 built. But should be delivered by 7/2. šŸ¤£
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 3995FE82-14E3-4D63-A444-307E8EC618CF

šŸ˜³
Sponsored