David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Grabbed this screen shot from our friends over at the 6/30 group. Not sure if this one showed as “produced” prior to this update. 6/18 in production and I assume blend, to 7/28 built. But should be delivered by 7/2. 🤣
3995FE82-14E3-4D63-A444-307E8EC618CF.jpeg

😳
Yea my Dealers Mannequin had a Blend date of June 18th, Built on June 19th. still has not been released from MAP.
Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Grabbed this screen shot from our friends over at the 6/30 group. Not sure if this one showed as “produced” prior to this update. 6/18 in production and I assume blend, to 7/28 built. But should be delivered by 7/2. 🤣
3995FE82-14E3-4D63-A444-307E8EC618CF.jpeg

😳
Illusion level= Infinity

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
after the 'great reset', do you think maybe those prelim ETAs were just a default based on days from blend? Or do you think someone actually perused the car lot & scanner qr codes to ID faults?
Pretty sure they were pursued. Not all built units had ETAs like mine. I think it’s legit.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody bring beer to this therapy session? Tom Petty was right, waiting is the hardest part.....

Are they coming? Are they not? No info is just cruel.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much do you believe your dealer? I’m curious because my build was ahead of you with a rotation of 2371, my dealer says I’m still in production with nothing further to update...
It’s killin me
Well I know it is 'real' information and not just made up as I was sitting in his office - I went in there to review and prepare my accessories order, but not submitting it until I know my rig is shipped - and I didn't even ask for the information. He has a binder with all his Bronco orders - yes, printed paper! - and he pulled it out to look it up for himself and he showed me that the estimated delivery is 8/9. Again, he completely volunteered it so no pressure from me to come up with something and I saw it actually on his latest update for my order. My take on it is that if I don't have any QC issues that is what Ford has for estimated delivery but if there are any QC issues it will delay things and we know those delays can sometimes be brutally long. But I'm hopeful I'll be driving it in a couple weeks, at most three!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BecsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know if it means anything but my dealer told me yesterday that he is showing an ETD of 8/9 (Illinois). My trackers don't show built and no built email. I was 7/23 2503 and believe my rig is not completed yet so 8/9 delivery would be perfection from build completion to delivery so I don't expect it to happen, just providing the info I was given.
What’s your build? MIC top? 4door?

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4-door soft-top badlands Lux, no accessories (except the rock rails that come with BL)
I have the same build and havent heard anything either

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure they were pursued. Not all built units had ETAs like mine. I think it’s legit.
but that doesn't explain those who had an ETA show up that was already in the past like me. Recieved an ETA it 07/24 on 07/27 before it disappeared. 🤷‍♂️

Who knows anymore.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
but that doesn't explain those who had an ETA show up that was already in the past like me. Recieved an ETA it 07/24 on 07/27 before it disappeared. 🤷‍♂️

Who knows anymore.
There’s a chance that a large number of us didn’t pass gate inspection, and that’s why they took the dates away.

Sponsored

BroncoHoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Kassi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta, 2017 Hyundai Elantra GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody bring beer to this therapy session? Tom Petty was right, waiting is the hardest part.....

Are they coming? Are they not? No info is just cruel.
I think just getting a simple e-mail would make so many people feel a lot better about waiting haha. We have our window sticker, but that was the last update. Been nervously watching our e-mail waiting for the dreaded, 'You've been push another 2 weeks!'

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I know it is 'real' information and not just made up as I was sitting in his office - I went in there to review and prepare my accessories order, but not submitting it until I know my rig is shipped - and I didn't even ask for the information. He has a binder with all his Bronco orders - yes, printed paper! - and he pulled it out to look it up for himself and he showed me that the estimated delivery is 8/9. Again, he completely volunteered it so no pressure from me to come up with something and I saw it actually on his latest update for my order. My take on it is that if I don't have any QC issues that is what Ford has for estimated delivery but if there are any QC issues it will delay things and we know those delays can sometimes be brutally long. But I'm hopeful I'll be driving it in a couple weeks, at most three!
So you are thinking yours is built awaiting QC?
Hope you are right because that would mean mine was built.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4-door soft-top badlands Lux, no accessories (except the rock rails that come with BL)
Ok mine is the same with the exception of I have the high pack

does your pizza tracker or Ford tracker indicate yours was built?