Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really hate tagging ya'll again but I've created a single Master Thread re: the Tracking Tool.
If you could spare a minute and give it some love (comment, GIF, whatever) hopefully it'll get noticed by the Admin/Mods.

I'm hoping to get it Spotlighted on the Banner so we can get more eyes, and therefore more member input to grow the datapool.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-production-tracker.20531/

Thanks again!
(Oh and, I'm "Still In Production")

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Mustang Mike | @Chrism81 | @Colorado145 | @Graves_Bronco | @Bronco_joe | @ColoradoGuy | @Bronco-420 | @AKBronc49 | @WhoaNelly | @drive21bronco | @BroncoPVC | @BroncoJay | @Bronconius | @Kmonty | @RubyRedGT | @BroncoBlood | @Vinny6G | @Zeke013 | @mattrb87 | @Raptor18 | @Mustang302 | @JBrew | @Axe | @dgorsett | @enro | @e90steve | @AshleyG | @Dsprouse | @cybersal | @Inrustwetrust_ | @BC33 | @PecOBX | @mattrb87 | @ChrisD | @Jelly81Raider | @Jdyount | @Rubisquatch | @Bronkers | @Bronco Cash | @Dr.Detroit | @WillisC’onnors | @CaptHugemeat | @Cheshire | @DesertMike680 | @khatch | @Broncolli | @Hooper | @azbittel | @dcliffo | @RonM0710 | @Benzo520 | @Stojanowski | @Blksn955.o | @St27964 | @bhornberger | @Dubsilk | @BamaBronc | @Designkid | @Roll Sound | @Kniven3 | @BDBrian1 | @Tonyd24 | @Stojanowski | @GravyTrain | @CDawg297! | @jkize | @e90steve | @Myrandar | @Liberty | @CPTRK | @Berserkercb | @BaseBD | @chobit | @BecsBronco | @RonM0710 | @bhornberger | @straycat | @Elonmsk | @tommy_sup | @St27964 | @
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@CO-Bronco

Do you think it would be worth "translating" certain fields for the Canadians? Or perhaps clarifying what you want them to input?

Example: As we don't have the pizza tracker for a delivery ETA, but instead have our dealers print out which includes a delivery ETA.

The same goes for the "produced" date on our dealer's sheet vs the trackers "built date"

I just don't want to muddy up your data collection with what might be conflicting stats from north of the border, thoughts?

Also thanks again for doing this!
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I did see my window sticker updates to 7/29, which means.... jack shit...

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another day, more therapy and no updates. Checking with dealer, but I don't think it's gotten on a truck yet.

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WTF! Just got a call from my dealer saying my bronco has arrived! Literally had an email from ford yesterday saying my est delivery date had changed to august 25th.... so literally nothing is correct at all. Mine is a 2 door MIC top. Dealer is in virginia, he said he got 2 others in as well.

edit: after rereading that it sounds like im angry but im super happy/excited lol

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WTF! Just got a call from my dealer saying my bronco has arrived! Literally had an email from ford yesterday saying my est delivery date had changed to august 25th.... so literally nothing is correct at all. Mine is a 2 door MIC top. Dealer is in virginia, he said he got 2 others in as well.

edit: after rereading that it sounds like im angry but im super happy/excited lol
Hope builds. Did it ever even show as shipped?

Well, never mind, you're on the way to the dealer by now....lol.

Sponsored

SaveTheManuals

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope builds. Did it ever even show as shipped?

Well, never mind, you're on the way to the dealer by now....lol.
I had my tracker say it was built but never shipped. Mine was built 7/19 and original est shipping was july 25th, then august 3rd, then august 25th. And waiting for dealer to finish inspecting, then going in a few hours to pick up.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had my tracker say it was built but never shipped. Mine was built 7/19 and original est shipping was july 25th, then august 3rd, then august 25th. And waiting for dealer to finish inspecting, then going in a few hours to pick up.
Did it show on the palsapp?

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats and enjoy.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It appears that your 2 Door passed the Hard Top gauntlet. Lucky, Me next! Me next Ford!!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It always said nil for shipping whenever I checked.
Hope builds again, then!!!! Dealer said mine was supposed to show the end of this week....he's not in yet today....but I sorta gave up since pals shows null and in process.....how can that be, that yours was delivered and never showed there? Wow....and that's not controlled by Ford.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I gotchu. You're all set.
It's Firewalled at work for me.

2D BD Mic 2.3 Manual Non Sas, yes tow package ,no lux ,no mudflaps, no ppf, no rock rail, no roof rack, yes brushguard

7/21 #0371 In production
No built or ship email received

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope builds again, then!!!! Dealer said mine was supposed to show the end of this week....he's not in yet today....but I sorta gave up since pals shows null and in process.....how can that be, that yours was delivered and never showed there? Wow....and that's not controlled by Ford.
If yours traveled by train, it'll never show on Palsapp. I don't know how they ship to the Chicago metro, but I know the train cars heading west to people like me have to pass Chicago to transfer from CSX to UP. It would make sense to streamline the shipping for anything going to Chicago to ride along with the others going west...

But I don't really know. :)

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If yours traveled by train, it'll never show on Palsapp. I don't know how they ship to the Chicago metro, but I know the train cars heading west to people like me have to pass Chicago to transfer from CSX to UP. It would make sense to streamline the shipping for anything going to Chicago to ride along with the others going west...

But I don't really know. :)
Ah, didn't realize that! That's a super good possibility!....now driving to train stations to watch. . .

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a 7/26 build. Then they moved me to 7/19. Received an email on the 20th sayin that your bronco is in production……. I track it everyday. It’s still in production 😢 10 whole days. This better be the greatest bronco build ever. 🤣 And the roof better be perfect also!
Sponsored