Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to update but I’m not able to enter some of my info. I was a 7/19 build week moved to 8/2. Build date of 8/4.
Thank you for reaching out, this highlights the need for me to put a disclaimer that this is only for those who have access to their Window Sticker.
Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@CO-Bronco Nice work! Would be nice to have a chart for only non-built broncos, mic vs soft-top or 2-door vs 4- door. Could also do the same for only built broncos.

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just catching back up. If it makes any of y'all feel better, my ETA went from N/A to absolutely blank on my pizza tracker.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just catching back up. If it makes any of y'all feel better, my ETA went from N/A to absolutely blank on my pizza tracker.
If it makes any one else feel better, my pizza tracker has never updated beyond order placed even though I have a window sticker, vin, 7/21 blend date and updated sync modules. It has the vehicle in production verbiage but the round circular status indicator hasn’t moved at all from the far left. I think the pizza tracker is pretty useless.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the pizza tracker is pretty useless.
Add that to a long list.

Ford shows all the signs of a half-staffed organization...basic systems aren't maintained, nothing is ever proofread....deadlines are never met...IT outright sucks....infrequent communications.

Perhaps Ford should have stuck with occasionally changing colors, and adding tech developed by others to their 150 line....because dealing with "new shit" clearly ain't in their wheelhouse.

BamaBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members of this Thread up to pg. 25:
@Mustang Mike | @Chrism81 | @Colorado145 | @Graves_Bronco | @Bronco_joe | @ColoradoGuy | @Bronco-420 | @AKBronc49 | @WhoaNelly | @drive21bronco | @BroncoPVC | @BroncoJay | @Bronconius | @Kmonty | @RubyRedGT | @BroncoBlood | @Vinny6G | @Zeke013 | @mattrb87 | @Raptor18 | @Mustang302 | @JBrew | @Axe | @dgorsett | @enro | @e90steve | @AshleyG | @Dsprouse | @cybersal | @Inrustwetrust_ | @BC33 | @PecOBX | @mattrb87 | @ChrisD | @Jelly81Raider | @Jdyount | @Rubisquatch | @Bronkers | @Bronco Cash | @Dr.Detroit | @WillisC’onnors | @CaptHugemeat | @Cheshire | @DesertMike680 | @khatch | @Broncolli | @Hooper | @azbittel | @dcliffo | @RonM0710 | @Benzo520 | @Stojanowski | @Blksn955.o | @St27964 | @bhornberger | @Dubsilk | @BamaBronc | @Designkid | @Roll Sound | @Kniven3 | @BDBrian1 | @Tonyd24 | @Stojanowski | @GravyTrain | @CDawg297! | @jkize | @e90steve | @Myrandar | @Liberty | @CPTRK | @Berserkercb | @BaseBD | @chobit | @BecsBronco | @RonM0710 | @bhornberger | @straycat | @Elonmsk | @tommy_sup | @St27964 | @
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All - After over a week of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 380 pages in total) there is one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. But it is very hard to quantify this with the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time and created a simple "Bronco Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

I figured I'd post it here first to get some data and gather some feedback for potential improvements before creating an individual Thread (aiming for tomorrow morning) as I'm sure there are things I have forgotten to add.

--------------------------------
Please fill out the Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker
--------------------------------

Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

"In-Production" Only Vehicle Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Raw Data can be found here:
Raw Data

Shout out to @PecOBX , @Permaxyz , @KyTruckPlant, @MacDonald_Photo, @jmalinov and multiple others for helping track our progress and data thus far!

***EDIT*** It is worth noting that the Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.
Sooo just added my info and wouldn't you know it....I'm not showing ANY status....
I was a 7/19 build date with a 7/20 blend and my sticker says 7/28 and my dealer says it's been produced.... Yep, seems fine.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? SnipImage.JPG

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooo just added my info and wouldn't you know it....I'm not showing ANY status....
I was a 7/19 build date with a 7/20 blend and my sticker says 7/28 and my dealer says it's been produced.... Yep, seems fine.
SnipImage.JPG
The table takes two clicks on my end to populate sort and formulas.
You're all set now. 184 responses and counting :)

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am having trouble inputting. Heres my info
2D BD Mic 2.3Auto Non Sas no tow ,no lux ,no mudflaps, no ppf, yes rock rail, no roof rack, no brush

7/21 #0114 In production
No built or ship email received

Sponsored

wileecoyote

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Mustang GT, 19 Raptor, 21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey folks - trying to figure things out. Build date 07/21 - got the sync update, got the codes populated on the 22nd. Even have it showing "Activate" on Fordpass. We here in Canada we don't have access to the tracker you guys have. I'm trying to figure out the shipping. My window sticker was updated with 07/29/2021 at the bottom, but when I go to the JCT Portal and input the VIN, I get a freight bill # but the destination is "nil". Has my Bronco left Michigan or is it still there? Thanks for any help!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am having trouble inputting. Heres my info
2D BD Mic 2.3Auto Non Sas no tow ,no lux ,no mudflaps, no ppf, yes rock rail, no roof rack, no brush

7/21 #0114 In production
No built or ship email received
I gotchu. You're all set.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just found out, mine was built on the 20th @ 2:15 AM but is on hold for hard top. I was also told that they fix them in batches of 50 and release all 50 when fixed in MOD building. By the way, there are hundreds waiting to be fixed.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hate tagging ya'll again but I've created a single Master Thread re: the Tracking Tool.
If you could spare a minute and give it some love (comment, GIF, whatever) hopefully it'll get noticed by the Admin/Mods.

I'm hoping to get it Spotlighted on the Banner so we can get more eyes, and therefore more member input to grow the datapool.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-production-tracker.20531/

Thanks again!
(Oh and, I'm "Still In Production")

@Mustang Mike | @Chrism81 | @Colorado145 | @Graves_Bronco | @Bronco_joe | @ColoradoGuy | @Bronco-420 | @AKBronc49 | @WhoaNelly | @drive21bronco | @BroncoPVC | @BroncoJay | @Bronconius | @Kmonty | @RubyRedGT | @BroncoBlood | @Vinny6G | @Zeke013 | @mattrb87 | @Raptor18 | @Mustang302 | @JBrew | @Axe | @dgorsett | @enro | @e90steve | @AshleyG | @Dsprouse | @cybersal | @Inrustwetrust_ | @BC33 | @PecOBX | @mattrb87 | @ChrisD | @Jelly81Raider | @Jdyount | @Rubisquatch | @Bronkers | @Bronco Cash | @Dr.Detroit | @WillisC’onnors | @CaptHugemeat | @Cheshire | @DesertMike680 | @khatch | @Broncolli | @Hooper | @azbittel | @dcliffo | @RonM0710 | @Benzo520 | @Stojanowski | @Blksn955.o | @St27964 | @bhornberger | @Dubsilk | @BamaBronc | @Designkid | @Roll Sound | @Kniven3 | @BDBrian1 | @Tonyd24 | @Stojanowski | @GravyTrain | @CDawg297! | @jkize | @e90steve | @Myrandar | @Liberty | @CPTRK | @Berserkercb | @BaseBD | @chobit | @BecsBronco | @RonM0710 | @bhornberger | @straycat | @Elonmsk | @tommy_sup | @St27964 | @

Dwayne The Bronc Johnson

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Somebody pass the magic 8 ball my way! Looks like four of you have used it already!
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1627651287299

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 8ball
Sponsored