Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is for sure a support group at this point. 7-16 blend and today is 3 weeks.

Prepare yourself to wait and no answers.

Based in SoCal as well. Maybe our Broncos will be train buddies. Lol
We will be waiting for a long long time I think. I poke into the June 30 blend date thread once in awhile to see if there is any movement there and its just an ugly situation. I do not have much hope mine we be leaving MAP any time soon.
SAME.. and agree it is not a fun thread to check in..

Yeah we'll be waiting for a bit and we may even be ones where it gets delivered without any notifications updating (my last ditch hope at least haha)
Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
We will be waiting for a long long time I think. I poke into the June 30 blend date thread once in awhile to see if there is any movement there and its just an ugly situation. I do not have much hope mine we be leaving MAP any time soon.
I've been trying to keep myself from checking that thread but have failed. I think you are 100% correct. Some going on 40~ days

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've asked over in the 7/16 thread, but does anyone here know what it means to have a "transit date" without a shipment date or delivery date? Mine's been stuck this way since it was apparently built on 7/20.

1628259945967.png
1628259868013.png
hmm not sure. Looks like you have been at least released (July 20th) and its on its way to you!

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[/QUOTE]
There needs to be a build in limbo support group thread
I agree. I have been able to deal with the delay up until now. I am starting to get pissed. First hour reservation, first day order, and 7/20 build showing "produced' on my dealer's screen, but zero communication from Ford on where my vehicle is, why it is where it is, and/or if QC usually takes a week, month, or year. Their wonderful tracker has only showed in production since 7/20. That is after 3 build date changes. I don't know any business that could get away with next to zero contact with their customers, and dealers. The limited answers of "contact your dealer", or 'I don't know and have no way of helping you" are completely unacceptable. I understand constraints and the circumstances everyone is dealing with in the current environment, but the lack of communication is a joke. Since 2013 I have purchased 3 F150 Platinums, a Raptor, a Ranger, and have one Bronco ordered and another reservation 99'd. Outside of the Bronco I have always purchased from available inventory. This will likely be the last Ford that I ever custom order given the complete lack of communication that they provide their dealers and customers. I am beginning to wonder if Ford will continue to handle their customer relations this way after all of the excuses are gone.

Sorry, I just had to vent as it is too early in the day to drown my sorrows. To those that have received their Broncos, congrats! To the rest of us, I feel your pain, brother. To all, have a great weekend!

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Highlander / 66 GMC Pickup
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

hmm not sure. Looks like you have been at least released (July 20th) and its on its way to you!
That's what I've been hoping, but when I called my dealer and the 800# yesterday, they both said I should plan on the vehicle being "in production" for 8-12 weeks.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been trying to keep myself from checking that thread but have failed. I think you are 100% correct. Some going on 40~ days
SAME.. and agree it is not a fun thread to check in..

Yeah we'll be waiting for a bit and we may even be ones where it gets delivered without any notifications updating (my last ditch hope at least haha)

I go into that thread hoping to see a massive field of messages showing their Bronco shipping emails only to see: "F!@# Ford, What a S!@# Show" then I quickly leave

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's what I've been hoping, but when I called my dealer and the 800# yesterday, they both said I should plan on the vehicle being "in production" for 8-12 weeks.
You have a date under Built on your tracker that 100% means it was released (which is a really good thing) now it has to get to the shipper and its in the shippers hands. Id think you'll see your Bronco this month but that just me thinking. Does it say Convoy or Rail on your window sticker?

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You have a date under Built on your tracker that 100% means it was released (which is a really good thing) now it has to get to the shipper and its in the shippers hands. Id think you'll see your Bronco this month but that just me thinking. Does it say Convoy or Rail on your window sticker?
Convoy, window sticker date updates every Sunday:
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628260778373

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Convoy, window sticker date updates every Sunday:
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628260778373
Because you are convoy you can put your VIN number in the top right of this site and it should show you the status of the shipping of your Bronco. https://palsapp.com/

Sponsored

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Because you are convoy you can put your VIN number in the top right of this site and it should show you the status of the shipping of your Bronco. https://palsapp.com/
Yeah, I've been checking the Jack Cooper page, but it's only shown up as null/pending:
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628261042159

Dealership won't tell me their dealer code to check the Callan vin tracker

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I've been checking the Jack Cooper page, but it's only shown up as null/pending:
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628261042159

Dealership won't tell me their dealer code to check the Callan vin tracker
I think the convoy (Jack Cooper) is waiting to round up a few Broncos that are headed the same way before the load yours up. It should show info eventually. I dunno how close your dealer is but you can find their dealer code on the window stickers that are on their inventory on their lot. In the box next to "RAMP ONE" will be your dealers name and address then a six digit code. two numbers and letter then three number like 12X345.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's in a hidden field on your window sticker, so you don't need them to tell you. There's an "empty" box to the left of "Ramp One" on the bottom left side of the sticker. The part I have highlighted in this image is the dealer code. You can copy it out and paste it into notepad or something to see it.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? dealer-code

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Things can and have changed for people but it looks like you should be getting your Bronco next week @nifty based on the pizza tracker 'shipped' line. Check palsapp.com if you haven't already... it may provide more specific info as to where your Bronco is if it has left the plant.

nifty

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the convoy (Jack Cooper) is waiting to round up a few Broncos that are headed the same way before the load yours up. It should show info eventually. I dunno how close your dealer is but you can find their dealer code on the window stickers that are on their inventory on their lot. In the box next to "RAMP ONE" will be your dealers name and address then a six digit code. two numbers and letter then three number like 12X345.
They're about a mile away from my house.... sounds like I have lunch plans now :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored