First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I recall seeing it discussed in the thread, but wanted to confirm - is there any weight given to the date stamp on the window sticker? some have said it's likely an automated thing, but mine hasn't updated since 8/5.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I recall seeing it discussed in the thread, but wanted to confirm - is there any weight given to the date stamp on the window sticker? some have said it's likely an automated thing, but mine hasn't updated since 8/5.
It means nothing at all.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So interesting information from my dealer today. They are telling me their system (Oasis I assume) shows that my Bronco was released and delivery is expected any time! They had this week showing but who knows with shipping. I have received zip from Ford and am not sure what to think.

@flip - sorry to bother you but in your experience as a dealer does “released” mean I emerged from Purgatory? It might still not have been shipped yet but that would be a huge step forward. Thanks.

Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean by this? The delivery estimate has been moved?
Nope, my build date came and went. They then changed it to Aug 25th. Nope, now it's an Oct 4th build.

In Canada, we aren't able to get updates quite as easily. After many many phone calls, I finally got an answer today to my build week. Changed again. This sucks.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So interesting information from my dealer today. They are telling me their system (Oasis I assume) shows that my Bronco was released and delivery is expected any time! They had this week showing but who knows with shipping. I have received zip from Ford and am not sure what to think.

@flip - sorry to bother you but in your experience as a dealer does “released” mean I emerged from Purgatory? It might still not have been shipped yet but that would be a huge step forward. Thanks.
My understanding is that the factory has released it to shipping. Don't know what the handoff is but probably goes into some sort of que with the logistic company. It will change status to awaiting shipment then in in transit. Just got notification my white one will deliver tomorrow. Looked at VV and it says Ramp 6K Wentzville, MO. I assume this means they sent it from MAP to a holding yard until they got a load for this route....or not.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope, my build date came and went. They then changed it to Aug 25th. Nope, now it's an Oct 4th build.

In Canada, we aren't able to get updates quite as easily. After many many phone calls, I finally got an answer today to my build week. Changed again. This sucks.
In the entire process did you ever get a window sticker? If so what is your blend date information? How were you aware that you had a July 19 build week?

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looked at VV and it says Ramp 6K Wentzville, MO. I assume this means they sent it from MAP to a holding yard until they got a load for this route....or not.
That should be the jack cooper location across the street from the GM Plant.

Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the entire process did you ever get a window sticker? If so what is your blend date information? How were you aware that you had a July 19 build week?
Never a window sticker. I've had a VIN since June. Could never generate a sticker. 1-800 verified Priority 1 and a build date of July 19. Then I checked in around July 23rd, no sticker. Called 1-800, was told it moved to Aug 25th day, Priority 1.
Last week and the week before, I called 1-800 and they said it now shows as In Process.

My dealer confirmed July 19, and Aug 25th and today told me Oct 4th. 1-800 only sees me In Processing now.

That's how.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never a window sticker. I've had a VIN since June. Could never generate a sticker. 1-800 verified Priority 1 and a build date of July 19. Then I checked in around July 23rd, no sticker. Called 1-800, was told it moved to Aug 25th day, Priority 1.
Last week and the week before, I called 1-800 and they said it now shows as In Process.

My dealer confirmed July 19, and Aug 25th and today told me Oct 4th. 1-800 only sees me In Processing now.

That's how.
Your particular scenario seems really odd. If you have a VIN you should be able to see a window sticker which contains the build date. Have you entered your VIN and dealer order number in the Bronco6g order tracker? It should be able to pull your window sticker from that information.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine seems to update every Thursday but it correlates to nothing I as far as I can see.

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your particular scenario seems really odd. If you have a VIN you should be able to see a window sticker which contains the build date. Have you entered your VIN and dealer order number in the Bronco6g order tracker? It should be able to pull your window sticker from that information.
I can see my build and package and all that crap, but when I click Show Sticker, it just opens and closes a window. I try and Open In New Window and it gives me nothing.

There are no build dates, or ETAs. Under ETA it shows 1990 01 01

I know that another Canadian VIN shows 1980 01 01 for ETA and that one has been delivered in July. It was a June Build. It also did not give up a Window Sticker.

No blend dates, no nothing.

The Tracker leads up data but just all the standard stuff model, trim, accessories, but that's it.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my case, I had a VIN on April 22, when my bronco was scheduled for production the week of June 21.

May 6, I was rescheduled to the week of July 12.

June 25, I was rescheduled to the week of July 19.

My sticker came available on July 2, which was about 1 production week prior to my Bronco actually going down the assembly line.

So, from April 22 until July 2, I had a VIN and no sticker.

If you don' have a sticker, you're generally more than 1 week out...
Sponsored