2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/19 Build
7-29 to 8/2 Scheduled Delivery
8/10 - Actual Delivery
8/11 - Picked up from dealer.

I was surprised to see it had 40 miles on when I picked it up and disappointed that the dealer did not honor the sticker price, however that is my fault for not getting something in writing when I ordered it.

Time to go play.

Delivery.jpg

How much was the dealer markup?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which affects none of us with soft tops. Now tell us why those aren't being released.....
THIS!

Although I’m a MIC top I’ve wondered this too? Why the purgatory for both soft & MIC?

Also there are some MIC top broncos moving through QC so what’s really going on?

I’m wondering the soft top rubbing complainant numbers are starting to climb up with that of bad MIC tops?

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? B927A799-3E03-4E71-ABE2-CB4773F1C086

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It works for the majority of us 🇨🇦.

Note, I've seen multiple window stickers REMOVED after it has been purchased.

Anyone who has taken delivery want to enter theirs and test this theory out?
Mine was removed once I completed the purchase. Tracker, sticker, the whole shebang.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the way, I got an appointment to get the little cosmetic things resolved at the dealership. I have zero mechanical problems. It smelled funny the first day, probably burning off stuff from manufacturing, but I have almost 150 miles on it the past 24 hours and so far, so good. Not like my Ram, which was missing parts when it arrived.

I plan on going out this weekend to mess around offroad either on Butterfield Trail over the Oquirrh Mountains or just out through the desert to the salt flats. I'm kind of leaning toward the desert run since it'll be lighter for a first trial and I can do more different types of terrain. I tested all the controls and they appear to be working, but I need to get on something loose to actually use them.

My house is at 5K feet, so I had to take a lot of air from the tires. It gave me a chance to test the deflater and compressor.

For the most part, everything is peachy.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1757

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It gave me a chance to test the deflater and compressor.
What is this deflator /compressor? Did you get one onboard?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is this deflator /compressor? Did you get one onboard?
I have an ARB compressor in a toolbox. I keep a hose, inflator, deflator, and other tools in the box all together. I had that from back when I used to wheel in a JK Rubicon. ARB tells me that they'll have an on board bracket to mount the compressor in the engine bay in the future, but I might leave it the way it is. it's pretty handy. I'd still have to carry the rest of the stuff, so just keeping it all in one box makes it simple for me.

Compressors are pretty straightforward so I won't describe that. The way the deflator works, you screw it onto the valve stem. Then, there's a different wheel that you use to pull the valve core out, but it keeps it captive in the tool. Then, you slide this ring back to release air from the tire until the gauge reads the amount of pressure you want. Re-insert the valve core and you're set at whatever pressure you chose.

I could have done the air down a different way, but wanted to test my kit to make sure it's all working.

So, I just used that tool to let enough air out of the tire, then used the portable compressor to air them to just where I wanted them. I was at 49 from the factory, but I'm at 38 all around now, took about 10 minutes. Ford recommends 39 on the Badlands, but I figure 38 is good for me! :)