Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The new tops should start arriving in October. That said, this is Ford October and well, nothing has happened on time so far.
Parking a vehicle in a dirt lot exposed to the elements for a month is less than ideal, but sitting for three months? There HAS to be some undesirable effects to this. I wonder if Ford has plans to mitigate these effects as best they can?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Parking a vehicle in a dirt lot exposed to the elements for a month is less than ideal, but sitting for three months? There HAS to be some undesirable effects to this. I wonder if Ford has plans to mitigate these effects as best they can?
Cosmoline?

Tonyd24

First Edition
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge—-don’t judge me
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does my 2021 I’m getting in 2022 come with the Clown Town off Rodeo? #BadBatch

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum any insight?

Based on this (and the subsequent live stream this evening) there are essentially 4 groups:

1) Built & delivered to customer.

2) Built & in QC purgatory.

3) VIN assigned but not built & FE.

4) Unscheduled VIN & probably getting a 22MY.

Most of us here fall in group 2 (QC #badbatch purgatory), with some people being lucky to have been moved into group 1 (delivered).

I think my biggest question/concern coming out of todays shitty news is as follows:

When the Version 2 MIC Tops are finally being pumped out of Webasto,
will Ford prioritize group 2 (us suckers QC purgatory) over
group 1 (currently enjoying their bronco)?

Same priority question between us in group 2 (QC purgatory) & those in group 3
(yet to be built) customers? Although here I'm less optimistic Ford would ever move
MIC tops away from the assembly line to help us out, I'm still curious as to

their logic in this regard.

I see pretty clearly that they intend on prioritizing within our group 2 in order of when the bronco rolled off the line (oldest to youngest VIN).

I'm concerned Ford is going to ship version 2 (fixed) MIC tops all over to customers who are lucky enough to already have a 21MY bronco (albeit with cosmetically flawed top) while we sit and wait for whatever is left over?

Anyone have some thoughts on this?

Sponsored

brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As I’ve processed this throughout the day, one thing that has really started to bothered me more is how they are touting “numerous customer satisfaction actions” in response to the hard top delay. But none of these actions have anything to do with providing a satisfaction from the hard top delay. They were all previously announced. I specifically enjoy how they say they are “providing up to $1,100 worth of FordPass Reward points,” when in actuality, very few reservation holders will receive more that $100 in points, since the $1000 offer was only for those who had ordered the MOD top and switched to the MIC when the MOD wasn’t going to be available.

So, essentially, they’ve provided squat to make up for the delayed MIC tops. Nice.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still left in the dark for soft tops.

Blend date 7/16

Would have liked to hear more about what’s happening with soft top orders that are produced and why they haven’t shipped yet.

Anyone have info on what’s happening?
5D4773AC-438D-4751-A315-B7076E12BB02.jpeg

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I should just buy my snow tires now, cause I'll definitely need them by the time mine arrives. 🤪

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
October is when new tops begin shipping out to units that are already on the road. I hope but wont hold my breath that they move fast. Why? Flu season and possible C word spikes! Rising cost of fuel and shortage of drivers workers, possible lockdowns etc...my MY21 quickly gets pushed to being shipped early next year.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point and I can’t believe I’m saying it but I’m going to feel grateful if I am driving my Bronco by years end.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

October is when new tops begin shipping out to units that are already on the road. I hope but wont hold my breath that they move fast. Why? Flu season and possible C word spikes! Rising cost of fuel and shortage of drivers workers, possible lockdowns etc...my MY21 quickly gets pushed to being shipped early next year.
This is my major piss off (clearly) how they intend to load new MICs into multiple trucks to drive to multiple dealership locations across the US and Canada in when they should drive them down the road to MAP to clear out broncos rotting in the dirt pit!

Only then should Ford consider replacing the fully functional and cosmetically flawed MICs already on the road!

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is my major piss off (clearly) how they intend to load new MICs into multiple trucks to drive to multiple dealership locations across the US and Canada in when they should drive them down the road to MAP to clear out broncos rotting in the dirt pit!

Only then should Ford consider replacing the fully functional and cosmetically flawed MICs already on the road!
I feel ya
Sponsored