Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In May, I received an email said I was scheduled for 7/19. I also received the email that said my date had changed. I finally gave in and called Ford yesterday and found out it was moved to 7/21. Still no change on the Track Order page and no window sticker button.
Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, but did you move to ā€˜in productionā€™ or get an in production email before seeing that link or did it just show up one day?
It just showed up on the website one day and there was a link to the window sticker. No separate e-mail, as other posters have said. :)

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had a June 21st week, then July 5th week, and I called the hotline a while back and they told me Build Date of July 22nd. Still hoping that date sticks and for a speedy delivery. I do not see a sticker yet on the tracker.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotcha. I think people that were moved to 7/19 are getting stickers and those that have always had a 7/19 date (like myself) are still waiting for it to generate. I'm hoping to see mine on Monday!
I am an original 7/19 build week. Mine updated to "In Production" on July 2nd with my window sticker available. No date under in production yet

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am an original 7/19 build week. Mine updated to "In Production" on July 2nd with my window sticker available. No date under in production yet
That is my status as well - but now have to remind myself that MAP is closed so nothing is being made until next week. But i know I will keep checking because Iā€™m an idiot - so close I can smell it!šŸ¤£

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is my status as well - but now have to remind myself that MAP is closed so nothing is being made until next week. But i know I will keep checking because Iā€™m an idiot - so close I can smell it!šŸ¤£
Clicking on things gives us something to do until our Broncos arrive. šŸ™ƒ

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reservation 7/13/20 8:05PM EST
Order 2/2/21
Original build week 7/26/21 provided May 27th
Updated last Friday to 7/19/21
Called the hotline was told Build Day of 7/21/21

Fingers crossed!
I called the hotline yesterday too. They verified a 7/21 build date as well!

Sponsored

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was, pushed back 3 times now August 30.

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. CS person said the other CS people arenā€™t technically supposed to be giving dates, that the side of the portal that gives dates is for dealer access and not Ford CS. They told me to reach out to my dealer for specifics ( mind you the other CS persons I spoke with last week gave me dates).

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. CS person said the other CS people arenā€™t technically supposed to be giving dates, that the side of the portal that gives dates is for dealer access and not Ford CS. They told me to reach out to my dealer for specifics ( mind you the other CS persons I spoke with last week gave me dates).
Same. Just called CS and was told to contact the dealer. Each time prior, they gave me a date. First time I got someone that didn't want to tell me.

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a June 21st week, then July 5th week, and I called the hotline a while back and they told me Build Date of July 22nd. Still hoping that date sticks and for a speedy delivery. I do not see a sticker yet on the tracker.
You should get a sticker soon, my blend date is 7/19 and I got my sticker a few days ago.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saw another thread on here about a supposed glitch in Fordā€™s system. The upshot of the original post is that anyone whose order is showing as In Production may have been built and the Built and In Shipping status get updated at the same time. Not sure if its true but for those who have Stickers it may be worth watching the thread to see if someone can provide a definitive answer.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/system-glitch-your-bronco-is-built.18959/
Sponsored