First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only seen a couple numbers after mine. Late Friday afternoon build it looks like....

Screenshot 2021-07-19 7.39.51 PM.png
I have a 2371 rotation and I was figuring a late night Friday build also
Sponsored

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is great to see!

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Window sticker updated to 7/19 on the bottom, whatever that means. Canā€™t log in to see if my Sync updated, keep getting an error. Iā€™m a high blend number scheduled tomorrow. Letā€™s see what happens!

Illmatic369

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? windowsticker (5)

This is what mine says. Not sure why it shows in that weird color here, the actual window sticker looks like everyone else's. I'm assuming this means my blend date is 07/21 and the 0296 is what number build I am on that particular day? But you guys are posting high numbers with 07/19 blend dates. Does that mean mine won't be built until alllllll of the previous blend dates are built? I can't imagine they're on track, considering how many they're putting out per day vs. the numbers listed on the window sticker. Anyone have any insight as to when I can expect it to start being built?

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? windowsticker (5)

This is what mine says. Not sure why it shows in that weird color here, the actual window sticker looks like everyone else's. I'm assuming this means my blend date is 07/21 and the 0296 is what number build I am on that particular day? But you guys are posting high numbers with 07/19 blend dates. Does that mean mine won't be built until alllllll of the previous blend dates are built? I can't imagine they're on track, considering how many they're putting out per day vs. the numbers listed on the window sticker. Anyone have any insight as to when I can expect it to start being built?
It will be built on Wednesday. Youā€˜re #296 for that day. The averaging 800 or so (Bronco and Rangers per day). Unless something goes off the rails you should be built Wednesday. Go back an ]d reread this thread and you can get an idea how to check on it later on Wednesday.

Illmatic369

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will be built on Wednesday. Youā€˜re #296 for that day. The averaging 800 or so (Bronco and Rangers per day). Unless something goes off the rails you should be built Wednesday. Go back an ]d reread this thread and you can get an idea how to check on it later on Wednesday.

Thanks! Yea, I got that part; I just saw some people with numbers in the 7000's whose blend date was 7/19. So I was wondering, knowing that only 800 or so are being built daily, if those high numbers in the thousands with earlier blend dates would all be pushed back and essentially push my build back as well. Thanks for the info!

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine just updated to:

Welcome!
Your 2021 Bronco Outer Banks is "In Production".

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

Today is 07/19 and My Vin is 07/21 Blend 0847.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reservation 7/13/20 8:05PM EST
Order 2/2/21
Original build week 7/26/21 provided May 27th
Updated last Friday to 7/19/21
Called the hotline was told Build Day of 7/21/21

Fingers crossed!
I wish you the best of luck! My build week was last week, as well as many others I have been stuck in production since last Monday on 07/12.
it seems like the 4 Dr MICis getting usā€¦
When you get yours in would I would love to check it out.

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So as of this morning my Sync Updates shows todays date and the Module Build Data site populated with data. Guess that means my Bronco got built? I was #7523. Window sticker hasn't updated yet though. Still shows 7/17 along the bottom but will keep checking today.

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I donā€™t want to be the bearer of bad news, but this isnā€™t accurate based on whatā€™s been shared. The rotation number is a continuous count that resets at 9999 (or 8999, as I think no oneā€™s posted any in the 9000s) and all the ones before yours will probably hit the line before yours gets started. Iā€™m 7/16 blend and 7147 rotation and only got my initial updates last night, so it seems theyā€™re a full day behind. 7/21 blend and 0296 rotation may not hit the line till mid Thursday or early Friday and Iā€™d be prepared for the possibility it is not completed before the shutdown unless thereā€™s a Saturday shift. This is all just a guess, but itā€™s based on all the info in the 7/14, 7/15 and 7/16 blend date threads.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/22 blend and a 0923

Base SaS 4dr

Reactions: R11

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just came here from the 7/16 build (someone directed me here for info).

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? BRONCO BLEND.JPG

Bottom date moved to 7/19 today. No email yet. When I signed on to my Ford account today, I actually had a picture of my build for the first time, but nothing on the sync. Last confirmed build from7/16 thread was 6410 blend. Thought I'd let you know.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? BRONCO FORD.JPG

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t want to be the bearer of bad news, but this isnā€™t accurate based on whatā€™s been shared. The rotation number is a continuous count that resets at 9999 (or 8999, as I think no oneā€™s posted any in the 9000s) and all the ones before yours will probably hit the line before yours gets started. Iā€™m 7/16 blend and 7147 rotation and only got my initial updates last night, so it seems theyā€™re a full day behind. 7/21 blend and 0296 rotation may not hit the line till mid Thursday or early Friday and Iā€™d be prepared for the possibility it is not completed before the shutdown unless thereā€™s a Saturday shift. This is all just a guess, but itā€™s based on all the info in the 7/14, 7/15 and 7/16 blend date threads.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? In Prod 7 19 21
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? rotation number

This morning for the first time I've seen, the 7/19 'In Production' date appeared. Date on bottom of sticker also went from 7/18 ti 7/19.
Sponsored