Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I had the mic top, lux package with the 2.7 and it was delivered yesterday. Built the 19th, shipped the 21.
So far one MIC has shipped from that weeks builds. One is better than zero. Thanks!!
Sponsored

Ajsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far one MIC has shipped from that weeks builds. One is better than zero. Thanks!!
The top is pretty good, nothing that is displeasing to the eyes

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha, 3 months of XM is absolutely useless as it doesn't work this far north. Anyone want my 3 months? 😂
LOL - yeah, I got 3 months free with my Challenger SRT8 when it was delivered to me in South Korea. No service there, but I could use the app on my phone and play it off the 4G cell network. Because South Korea has cell service literally everywhere, subway, underwater, doesn't matter.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you already have a VIN is it too late to make changes to your order?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you already have a VIN is it too late to make changes to your order?
Yeah, I would have dropped tow from mine if I could, but I already had the VIN, so changing would have put me back in the queue. Having a VIN means you're theoretically scheduled with the combination of parts you requested.

Sponsored

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I would have dropped tow from mine if I could, but I already had the VIN, so changing would have put me back in the queue. Having a VIN means you're theoretically scheduled with the combination of parts you requested.
I dropped tow pkg and 2.7 but if they keep kicking me down the road I'd like to add it back.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha, 3 months of XM is absolutely useless as it doesn't work this far north. Anyone want my 3 months? 😂
Trade u my 3 month XM for living in Alaska !
Deal?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I suppose since this has evolved into a “support group” thread I’ll vent on here this afternoon!
While I’m aware how lucky we (VIN holders) are and that I’m well aware of all the reasons for the bronco delay (COVID, Chips, new platform, unanticipated demand) I have one thing that is driving me mad here in Canada.

RETAIL ORDERS!

Not reserved orders, not “demo” or “mannequin” broncos and not definitely not canceled reservations but straight up “sell to anyone” orders pushed out to dealerships ahead of reserved orders.

Another local dealership to me received and subsequently just sold a Sasquatch WT this week.

Again these aren’t reservations that have had a cancellation or demo units being sold outside the FCTP rules, but what all appear to be dealers getting sellable units. In all cases I asked these specific questions and in all cases were told they were “good to sell” and again with this WT they seen it was coming, called a hand full of local customers and it sold before it landed.

A few weeks ago it was a hard top BD 40min away from my town, a few weeks before that it was 2 separate MIC Badlands at 2 different Ford dealerships both in Barrie Ontario (North of Toronto

It’s a joke that while there are guys/gals who very much won’t get issued a VIN on a 2021 Bronco, some random can walk in with no reservation, no 365+ days of waiting and skip the line.

This should be told of the 6G news cycle with the 1-800 number for ford listed right below it!

Your bronco is in a parking lot because they don’t have the parts. If that part is a MOD front bumper just know theres at least 4 Broncos with modular front bumpers in peoples driveways in Ontario and as I can tell not one of these lucky owners placed a $100 reservation last year!

Rant over!

sorry, I’m just a bit fired up eh!

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got an e-mail from Ford that I joined the Ford family today, too. I wonder if my Bronco is somewhere nearby? So far, today, Fordpass Rewards and Sirius XM have both e-mailed me. I'm starting to get anxious.

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would still play my tapes if I could... so there you go ;)
I play tapes in my Excursion all the time just to say that I can :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just got an e-mail from Ford that I joined the Ford family today, too. I wonder if my Bronco is somewhere nearby? So far, today, Fordpass Rewards and Sirius XM have both e-mailed me. I'm starting to get anxious.
I’ll bet its Subaru punking you! 😂😂

CaptHugemeat

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2018 CTS-V, 2022 Model Y Perf.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked this beauty up today. 7/22 built shipped 7/23. Arrived yesterday. Base sas 4 door with 2.7 aux switches and mod bumper.

D938C1AE-9670-4AEC-902F-AEC344ABE582.jpeg
Oh man! This is almost my exact build. Looks awesome! Mine is on its way to me now and is scheduled to be here in CO in just a couple of weeks. This gets me even more excited!! Enjoy!

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can add me!

Blend 7/20.
2 door
MIC top
Modules updated
Stuck in production

Hahaha. No worries, I work with spreadsheets on a daily basis for work anyway, so I like seeing things in order and organized. Makes it easier to see patterns, trends, etc.
You a

Funny you say that, I was just thinking the same thing. I will try and capture as much as I can, but I know Ill miss a bunch so I may need to bug you all again.

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can add me!

Blend 7/20.
2 door
MIC top
Modules updated
Stuck in production

You a
Purgatory buddies! 7/20 8102 2dr here. Closest rotation Ive seen to mine.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks