Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a choice but necessary...XM stations replay the same stuff over & over. I most definitely won't be renewing my XM subscription when I receive my Bronco.
Pandora is awful and I can only listen to so many playlists while on the road.. at least with XM, I have plenty of options to flip through.

To each their own.. 🤷‍♀️

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would still play my tapes if I could... so there you go ;)
Sometimes I picture myself sitting in my garage listening to some Johnny Cash on Ole CD player, puffing a cigar, sippin a bourbon looking over that beautiful bronco sitting there...

seems like a Pipe dream...
😎

Ajsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ajsbronco got his with MIC top, door Big Bend. He is the only one I’m aware of. He was a 7/19 blend and had It delivered yesterday.
Yes. I had the mic top, lux package with the 2.7 and it was delivered yesterday. Built the 19th, shipped the 21.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still like XM but I still dig CDs...

so what the hell do I know...
😜
Best hope they retained an input jack and your old Sony Discman still plays.

So is this our best update? From Sirius XM....? Man. Ford should be/must be? embarrassed. I'm afraid they're not, tho'.....which is double shame.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

So is this our best update? From Sirius XM....? Man. Ford should be/must be? embarrassed. I'm afraid they're not, tho'.....which is double shame.
I’m expecting an envelope full of bronco stickers and a photo of my bronco sitting in some overcrowded bronco lot with a missing Steering wheel saying sorry I know you are expecting this but due to the high demand of steering wheel leather your SOL for awhile..

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I got all the e-mails and stuff from Ford. I've not been put on ignore.

I think my dealer went and activated the SiriusXM since the Bronco will be arriving any day and we've already done all the paperwork so I just have to go over, get the keys, sign a piece of paper, and drive on out.

They probably wanted to get the paperwork out of the way in my case because I've been haunting them for the past month or so. They're hoping this will exorcise my spirit!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I got all the e-mails and stuff from Ford. I've not been put on ignore.

I think my dealer went and activated the SiriusXM since the Bronco will be arriving any day and we've already done all the paperwork so I just have to go over, get the keys, sign a piece of paper, and drive on out.

They probably wanted to get the paperwork out of the way in my case because I've been haunting them for the past month or so. They're hoping this will exorcise my spirit!
That’s the strange thing with Ford.

the complete randomness to it all..

hey you get a VIN...
Here you get a random email...

hey you get a random poster and a sticker...

I’m telling ya I would be so happy with a bronco poster and a sticker right now. At least when friends and family ask hey where’s the bronco I could point at this lovely poster/ sticker and say right there!

but shit Ford couldn’t even do me a solid with the random gift...

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s the strange thing with Ford.

the complete randomness to it all..

hey you get a VIN...
Here you get a random email...

hey you get a random poster and a sticker...

I’m telling ya I would be so happy with a bronco poster and a sticker right now. At least when friends and family ask hey where’s the bronco I could point at this lovely poster/ sticker and say right there!

but shit Ford couldn’t even do me a solid with the random gift...
I wish I would have known.. I could have sent you mine. I still have the sticker if you want it :)

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I would have known.. I could have sent you mine. I still have the sticker if you want it :)
Thanks!

do me a favor and proudly display that sticker with your awesome Bronc once you get it... post some cool photos for us in the scrape bin still waiting! 😜

Ruminant

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Flex
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone have a good read on the data in aemservices? I have "releaseDate":"2021-08-02" but my "shipmentDate":"" is still null, so I am assuming it is still waiting to be loaded for transport. Does that sound correct?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a good read on the data in aemservices? I have "releaseDate":"2021-08-02" but my "shipmentDate":"" is still null, so I am assuming it is still waiting to be loaded for transport. Does that sound correct?
This seems correct.
I talked with my dealer he says from what he knows- there are a lot “us “ stuck in QC or awaiting QC- he assured me that doesn’t mean a problem just it’s waiting for final inspection. Then it goes to shipping and there could be a hold up there on arranging shipping times especially dependent on where you are at in the U. S.

he said I would not see shipping details til then- possibly a few more long days..

back to some whiskey and cigar puffing

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds about right. Had a release date of 8/1 and a shipment date of 8/2. Probably the time it leaves the QC floor and when it is actually put on the transport.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha, 3 months of XM is absolutely useless as it doesn't work this far north. Anyone want my 3 months? 😂
Sponsored