First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Few updates. Let me know of any corrections.

8/6/2021 @ 9:42pm (CST)
As always, thanks @Vinny6G. I actually got my built email this morning (2:53 am central). Like others I check for that email first thing every morning followed by checking this thread. It ended up being a bit of a letdown (hmm, another letdown!) to finally get it bc it says estimated delivery between Aug 26 and Sep 1. My pizza tracker has said estimated delivery of Aug 14 since Wednesday so I had expected delivery next week. And…, damn @BroncoJay that’s one hell of a stash! I gotta up my game
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As always, thanks @Vinny6G. I actually got my built email this morning (2:53 am central). Like others I check for that email first thing every morning followed by checking this thread. It ended up being a bit of a letdown (hmm, another letdown!) to finally get it bc it says estimated delivery between Aug 26 and Sep 1. My pizza tracker has said estimated delivery of Aug 14 since Wednesday so I had expected delivery next week. And…, damn @BroncoJay that’s one hell of a stash! I gotta up my game
Congrats on the built/ship email!
I’m jealous!

photos when it arrives brother!

what’s your build again?

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's hope, Jay!!! He was built on Friday, too...soft top. Please please look at the ones parked next to him!!!!! But 8/26 delivery? Geez. And he's here in IL!! It should be here next week!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many others still no updates. Hoping the shutdown leads to more MIC tops but I have a feeling they are going to new production and we will continue to sit.

MIC Misfits...we should get a sticker made...LOL

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the built/ship email!
I’m jealous!

photos when it arrives brother!

what’s your build again?
Thanks. 4 door badlands softie Lux package no installed accessories (just floor mats and door bags). Will definitely post pics!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. 4 door badlands softie Lux package no installed accessories (just floor mats and door bags). Will definitely post pics!
That’s awesome!

I’m just wondering where the hell mine is...
4 door BL,
Softie
No squatch
High pack
No accessories other than floor mats...

trying to figure Ford out has become maddening!

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dear valued Ford customer,
We wanted to ensure you we have not forgotten about you. We have recently built your 2021 Bronco but due to a chip shortage we have set yours aside until this part comes in from our supplier, as soon as it does we will expedite shipment of your bronco to your preferred dealer.. and we are sorry we forgot to send you the poster that we sent randomly out. Please forgive this oversight!
Stay Pumped,
Your Rockstar Ford Bronco team.

Now would this be so hard?’
I’m embarrassed to admit that for a minute I thought that was an actual email you had received! 😊 Maybe you should work for Ford!

Last edited:

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s awesome!

I’m just wondering where the hell mine is...
4 door BL,
Softie
No squatch
High pack
No accessories other than floor mats...

trying to figure Ford out has become maddening!
Ya I’m with ya, makes no sense whatsoever. Then again neither do my 3 different delivery estimates - 8/9 (dealer), 8/14 (pizza tracker) and 8/26-9/1 (‘built email’). So does your pizza tracker still not show built? Mine still says ‘in production’ at the top but then has the built date and estimated days for shipping in the graph

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya I’m with ya, makes no sense whatsoever. Then again neither do my 3 different delivery estimates - 8/9 (dealer), 8/14 (pizza tracker) and 8/26-9/1 (‘built email’). So does your pizza tracker still not show built? Mine still says ‘in production’ at the top but then has the built date and estimated days for shipping in the graph
Neither of us shows built other than in the AES thing. Did you get shipping notice on pals?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya my tracker still shows in production, my dealer says it’s built but nothing from Ford

I know what it is.. it’s the paint! They ran out of cactus 🌵 gray paint, mine is sitting in the hot sun bare metal and all...

I’m sure yours isn’t cactus correct?
Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just took notice that the only other Ford dealer in the state took delivery of their demo (2dr BL) last month. This last week they delivered the first retail Bronco in Fairbanks, AK a Big Bend 4dr with MIC. I'm happy for the owner, but it makes being in Limbo even worse. I have a connection up there, wondering if I should have went through that dealer. Oh well 😕

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya my tracker still shows in production, my dealer says it’s built but nothing from Ford

I know what it is.. it’s the paint! They ran out of cactus 🌵 gray paint, mine is sitting in the hot sun bare metal and all...

I’m sure yours isn’t cactus correct?
Lol
Ha. Well funny My first submitted order was velocity blue Wildtrac, changed to cactus grey WT and then when the hard top news started coming out I switched to badlands with soft top and when I did I switched back to velocity blue (didn’t plan to but just did when at the dealer). So like the switch from WT to BL I also question the switch from CG to VB. Oh well I’ve come to think that no matter what build and what color I got I’m going to absolutely love it. Seriously. I’m headed to the Off Roadeo next weekend will get to see a lot and drive a lot then!!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha. Well funny My first submitted order was velocity blue Wildtrac, changed to cactus grey WT and then when the hard top news started coming out I switched to badlands with soft top and when I did I switched back to velocity blue (didn’t plan to but just did when at the dealer). So like the switch from WT to BL I also question the switch from CG to VB. Oh well I’ve come to think that no matter what build and what color I got I’m going to absolutely love it. Seriously. I’m headed to the Off Roadeo next weekend will get to see a lot and drive a lot then!!
This sounds oddly familiar
I originally ordered a 2 door CG WT but then changed to the 4 dr BL CG after the HT news came rolling out ...

well enjoy the off roadeo man!
Whenever we get our rigs they will be awesome..

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anymore word on what the all stop means?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anymore word on what the all stop means?
Is this true? If so when is it supposed to be?

great so potentially our built rigs will sit even longer...
Sponsored