Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now the tracker isn’t working at all for me at all?

10/21 Update - Only 7 Bronco's were released today from Dirt Mountain. Long gone are the days of 20+ being released it seems.

1634860175483.png

Special Note - Mrs. CO-Bronco and I are taking our Bronco up north this weekend to enjoy the autumn scenery. I'll be checking B6G from time to time (I'm addicted, what can I say) but wont have access to my spreadsheet so expect a massive update Sunday night that encompasses the entire weekend. Perhaps this will be a good time to utilize the Beer Fund :love: 🍺 🎉.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody had their tracker revert from “in transit” back to “awaiting shipment”?
Mine was showing shipped on Monday, but there wasn’t a check mark in the box on the pizza tracker and no shipment date on aem. ETA dates didn’t change but trackers went back to awaiting shipment today

Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well day 1 and the wife is already complaining about the MTs on the Sasquatch package. I will say its the first thing I noticed when we took it for a spin while the dealership was getting the paperwork together. I noticed it was hard for me to get in seems a little cramped but then again I am coming from a truck.

Looks like Saturday we will be picking a tire place near a restaurant to have them swap the ATs from my Raptor onto her Bronco

51Creature

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After a long journey from 8:06 launch night to today I’ve finally got my bronco dirt mountain graduate!!! Many thanks to @StephensAutoCenter and all of my fellow 7/19 build folks for the humor, commiseration, and everything else to help keep my sanity.

A85F7522-9D76-45CB-B3A3-976F418F585E.jpeg
Looks awesome. Can’t wait to get my twin to that one. Enjoy

Sponsored

Dsprouse

First Edition
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So the 7/22 blend dates appear to be a 50/50 on production v built and just my luck I’m still in Production!

I hope we all get cleared before the weekend?
Well I’m still stuck 7/20. I have no idea what is holding me up and the lack of information is just frustrating at this point. Disappointed…flat out losing that loving feeling

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I’m still stuck 7/20. I have no idea what is holding me up and the lack of information is just frustrating at this point. Disappointed…flat out losing that loving feeling
Same here 7/22 and nothing unfortunately