Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/26 Update - Yeehaw! 12 Bronco's broke free today giving us a glimpse of the good ol' days (ie. late Sept./early Oct.). Perhaps my Pineapple Pizza Beer last night actually did the trick 😂 🍺

1635288416954.png

Special Note: Roughly 72% of our DM Bronco's have been released from Dirt Mountain. Even though some days seem bleak, this is a good reminder that we definitely have had movement... Now if only we could get 100% of those "September" replacement folk (10 remaining) out I'd be feeling a lot better about the situation.

1635288532779.png

And as always
- If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/26 Update - Yeehaw! 12 Bronco's broke free today giving us a glimpse of the good ol' days (ie. late Sept./early Oct.). Perhaps my Pineapple Pizza Beer last night actually did the trick 😂 🍺

1635288416954.png

Special Note: Roughly 72% of our DM Bronco's have been released from Dirt Mountain. Even though some days seem bleak, this is a good reminder that we definitely have had movement... Now if only we could get 100% of those "September" replacement folk (10 remaining) out I'd be feeling a lot better about the situation.

1635288532779.png

And as always
- If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Despite my mostly pessimistic outlook lately, if given the choice I’d sooner have my “built” date pushed from October into November just to clear out those 10 poor September suckers!

Last edited:

rcarmchl

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm never 100% certain about anything but I going to say you will get that email tomorrow morning. For me it came at 4:25 am EST.
Nothing this morning - I pretty convinced the means they aren't touching mine until November.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing this morning - I pretty convinced the means they aren't touching mine until November.
Have you checked the various trackers to see any change?

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now they're skipping to the Aug builds. So frustrated.

rcarmchl

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1635375086206

Still no email or update to tracker - but now showing in transit, any idea what the transit date means?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1635375086206.png

Still no email or update to tracker - but now showing in transit, any idea what the transit date means?
Typical number of shipping days... you should be going soon. The release date of yesterday is awesome news.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/27 Update - Well, back to a very low day. Only 3 have been released today from Dirt Mountain.

Special Note - Have you guys checked out the Stats of the Dirt Mountain Tracker thread lately!?!?
The thing has freaking 246,000+ Views.
A quarter of a bloody million views.

To put that into perspective, the B6G Tracker only has 187,000 views.
YOU GUYS ARE ANIMALS 🥳 😁🤪.

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

11 AM update - Release date assigned in AEMS - 10/26/21...tracker has now updated to built.

are there other logistics trackers to hit besides pals app?
Why the f doesn’t this work for me? I hate posting here and I’m not seeking frowny likes but I’m just pissed. I’ve had 3 future date dealer eta changes and still no release or built.

Every day goes by with no changes on any of the trackers. Aaaaaargh!

rcarmchl

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why the f doesn’t this work for me? I hate posting here and I’m not seeking frowny likes but I’m just pissed. I’ve had 3 future date dealer eta changes and still no release or built.

Every day goes by with no changes on any of the trackers. Aaaaaargh!
I dunno man, up until this morning I was right where you are mentally. The only thing I can think is that I'm in Memphis, TN and likely a straight shot via rail or truck.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dunno man, up until this morning I was right where you are mentally. The only thing I can think is that I'm in Memphis, TN and likely a straight shot via rail or truck.
Thanks for the concern, this is just crazy. But someone has to be last out of DM.

But my dealer is closer than Memphis (Stephens) and they are getting truckloads of Broncos every other day. I was in the top 4 spots on their list of reservations. I have a bad feeling…. I have no airbag recall, my 2.7 engine was built in June (not April) and all my modules show updated on etis so I have no idea why they’re holding it.

Maybe they locked the key fobs inside.

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the concern, this is just crazy. But someone has to be last out of DM.

But my dealer is closer than Memphis (Stephens) and they are getting truckloads of Broncos every other day. I was in the top 4 spots on their list of reservations. I have a bad feeling…. I have no airbag recall, my 2.7 engine was built in June (not April) and all my modules show updated on etis so I have no idea why they’re holding it.

Maybe they locked the key fobs inside.
That will be either Papa Smurf or me... :D
Sponsored