First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is it with manufacturers insisting they have to go 100% alternative? Audi is doing away with the V10, last year for the supercharged challenger, etc. While I understand not everyone can afford more than one vehicle; with the prices today you are lucky to own one period, my family is fortunate enough to have an electric vehicle and gas gusslers, but it should be ok for someone to just own a gas vehicle. Rant over, I just don’t see why they can’t continue to make these low production vehicles for the enthusiasts.
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

investment, product line, supply chain, etc. much easier to focus and source on standards.

someone will always make gas vehicles, just not every company. politics aside the world is shifting to efficient clean energy, doesn't make fiscal sense to do small runs of one-offs if you're in a global market.

i mean they stopped making 8 tracks, cassettes, etc. when tech and buying markets change, expect the same for auto.

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought a Nikon 35mm film SLR off ebay last week. Might be the only way to buy an ICE vehicle in 20 years.
Sponsored