Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally sucked in by all the topless pics. I decided to join and stick around for all the fresh takes on 2.3 vs 2.7 and Sas’d vs Non-Sas’d Badlands.
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My parole officer says I need to interact more with others.

Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I joined this the same reason I did on the camaro6 forum a year before I got my 1LE, to learn every idiosyncrasy so when I finally go to the dealer and pick it up, I know the vehicle better than them, don't need them to set everything up like bluetooth etc., and when I get home, I don't need to figure anything out or have any surprises trying to figure out what does what. I know kinda boring right? Oh and it's cool to meet some great folks as well and have a few laughs.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a member on here because I share the same affinity of Bronco culture as everyone else here!
rYO.gif

My first response to this thread was deleted yesterday #censorship

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To learn about Broncos, 4 wheeling, etc.
It is a good thing this is not a club.

Edit: I forgot the most important thing. Entertainment and comradery

Ford Bronco Why are you a member of this forum? grouchomarx1-2x

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm on the forum to read updates about production, commodity shortages, news about when we can expect our build date, basic info from Ford insiders and well-researched equipment/review posts. I love watching the vids and reading the reviews since I haven't had the opportunity to sit in a Bronco yet (next week in Utah). What I dislike is the page after page of whiny posts, arguing and the back and forth. What is it about us humans that makes us NEED to be right and argue constantly? Or whine about a process that we have no control over? I've been a Bronco fan since my purchase of a '79 over 25 years ago. I love them. I can't wait to get mine but I realize the process of building vehicles is extremely complicated and exacerbated by the worldwide shutdown due to COVID. I think Ford is doing their best....after all, their goal is to make money. I don't post much but I read a majority of the threads. What about you?
I am here to learn, i am not above anyone who means well in their intentions. Criticism is healthy if it is a kind and honest criticism.
Over time I have noticed people speak differently behind a keyboard versus face to face.
I love cars and the new Bronco is all i have obsessed over since reservations opened Mid July of 20.
Let's all be kind, fair, and responsible with what we deem as being necessary to say to one another. Let's reason with one another rather than argue.
You're allowed to disagree, "...but that don't make it right, Boss".

I appreciate those who take the time to help answer questions that will further me in my journey 🙂 ; makes this b6g forum feel like a family and friends only discussion.
Cheers to you all, And may you all get your Broncos soon.

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it’s entertaining to see people completely lose their shit over cupholders, oil changes, windshield cracks, delivery delays, corporate communications, interior colors, soft top issues, hard top issues, blown engines, transmission capabilities, sound system quality, floor air ducts, engine compartment appearance, paint color availability, delivery checklists, dealerships, ALLOCATIONS!, temperature of MGV in the sun, rattling windows, accessories blocking the camera, the double horn honk, feel of plastic, CRASH BARS!, TIE RODS!, and WHY IN THE HELL IS THERE CARPET ON THE BACK OF THE SEATS WHEN THE INTERIOR SHOULD BE WATERPROOF!!!
😂😂😂. This place is hilarious.
Sponsored