Sponsored

Why has the pizza tracker NEVER worked for me?

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The regular Ford account link shows my Bronco has been built and is scheduled for delivery between 1/4 - 1/10. However...the pizza tracker link has never worked for me. I have my 4 digit order # and my VIN but I always get the same error. I've tried logging into my Ford account first...then accessing the pizza tracker link. Nothing works. :(

Ford Bronco Why has the pizza tracker NEVER worked for me? 1640718663090
Sponsored

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order numbers are 8 digits, not 4 digits. You are probably looking at the order code... which is a 4-digit number and is not the order number.

Admittedly I don't know if the pizza tracker uses the order code or the order number. But I would assume it uses the order number.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK - there's some confusion about which one is the 'Pizza Tracker' web site and what you need for it.

This one will give information about your 'order'. What you will need is your original 8 digit order or reservation number. Add that to the end of this:
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationid=
You may need to log into Ford.com to get this to work.

There's also a SHOP.FORD.COM web site that gives information about your Bronco like a link to the Window Sticker and details about your build. To use this you will need the 4-digit order number and your VIN. When it does work - and that's less often that we'd like - you can get the in production date, Built, Shipped, etc. status. Personally, I've been calling this the 'Pizza Tracker' because it has a bulleted timeline showing several milestones that are of importance to me at this stage. Be warned, very, very often this will just return to the Order/VIN prompt and give no info. Be patient and try at all different times, it will work eventually. There are 1000's of us hitting that all day and night.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Good Luck.

Read the post here to get lots of good info.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check simple things like .... mine quit working because the auto-fill function started adding a space at the end of the VIN or ORDER number, which fouled things up.
It messed with Ford's sites and the shippers site.
Sponsored