M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone else super annoyed that those "rockstars" have yet to update the website for the 2023? The 2022 hasn't been able to be ordered since March, the order guides and B&P were updated to the 2023 back in September, and the cut-off to submit an order for the 2023 is this week, yet the page for the Bronco still only has the 2022 info on it!

Ford Bronco Why No 2023 Bronco Website Update Yet?! 1669081340391

We are over three whole years into the "launch" of the Bronco, almost 3 years into orders, 2.5 years into them being built and delivered, but Ford seems to be so completely inept that they can't update a simple webpage with the info for the model year that can actually be ordered. Ford just seems to be dropping the ball on as many fronts as possible with the Bronco.

/rant
Sponsored

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They probably laid off the person who was supposed to do it.

Also, the fact that they update the model year info on the website way late, is a major sticking point with dealers, and they are *supposedly* working on it.

OP
OP
mjcutri

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't know if this was coincidence or what, but I just checked again this morning, and it is finally updated to the 2023!
Ford Bronco Why No 2023 Bronco Website Update Yet?! 1669121043490

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2023 has been out there for a while - that's how all of us that had to resubmit unbuilt existing reservation/orders created our required "new" orders for MY23 to give to our dealers. Either your browser's cache needed to be flushed or something else was going on but '23 has been up on B&P for quite a while.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

browser cache....

Sponsored
OP
OP
mjcutri

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The 2023 has been out there for a while - that's how all of us that had to resubmit unbuilt existing reservation/orders created our required "new" orders for MY23 to give to our dealers. Either your browser's cache needed to be flushed or something else was going on but '23 has been up on B&P for quite a while.
If you had read my post, I specifically mentioned that the 2023 B&P was up in September, but the Bronco page was still only showing the 2022 info. Same web address (https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/) showed different content yesterday (2022) vs today (2023)

browser cache....
They literally updated it this morning. I didn't clear my cookies or anything in between visits. They even put a post up on the main Ford site today that wasn't there yesterday:

Ford Bronco Why No 2023 Bronco Website Update Yet?! 1669129784688

Edit: Now that I think about it, it makes sense that it went live today because Ford usually does their website updates on Tuesdays.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you had read my post, I specifically mentioned that the 2023 B&P was up in September, but the Bronco page was still only showing the 2022 info. Same web address (https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/) showed different content yesterday (2022) vs today (2023)

They literally updated it this morning. I didn't clear my cookies or anything in between visits. They even put a post up on the main Ford site today that wasn't there yesterday:

Ford Bronco Why No 2023 Bronco Website Update Yet?! 1669129784688

Edit: Now that I think about it, it makes sense that it went live today because Ford usually does their website updates on Tuesdays.
They saw your post and did it