Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When similarly equipped they're all within spitting distance of each other. Can't really say any of them is a major deal relative to another one at that point. It really just comes down to what features best suits ya needs.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In the end they all are pretty equal with some minor differences to set each trim apart. It basically comes down to personal taste.

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ha. Iā€™m in same boat. I have a Wildtrak reserved but would get a Badlands, due to preference on interior and silver ring on Sasquatch rims. I am also not sure how I feel about the gloss black mirrors and grill with MIC color style trim on Wildtrak.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Theyā€™re pretty close when built the same...and ugly shiny grill and no sway bar disconnect on WildTrak.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, Iā€™d go Badlands Squatch over Wildtrack just for the sway bar disconnects and the interior. Price is pretty much the same when equivalently configured.

I think I kinda like the First Edition best, aside from the price, when paired with the new all black interior. The decals are stupid though.

Iā€™ve deferred my order to a ā€˜22. But Iā€™m planning on Badlands Sasquatch 2.7. Will probably have to do high or Lux package to get my heated steering wheel and remote start.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, Iā€™d go Badlands Squatch over Wildtrack just for the sway bar disconnects and the interior. Price is pretty much the same when equivalently configured.

I think I kinda like the First Edition best, aside from the price, when paired with the new all black interior. The decals are stupid though.

Iā€™ve deferred my order to a ā€˜22. But Iā€™m planning on Badlands Sasquatch 2.7. Will probably have to do high or Lux package to get my heated steering wheel and remote start.
They should have offered the First Edition black interior on all models. Probably could have charged a premium and it would still be worth it for all the savings on barf bags.

I also would have paid a premium for the saddle leather that was shown on one of the preproduction vehicles.

As it turns out, I wonder how much of a factor interior choices have been in drawing people to Badlands.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should have offered the First Edition black interior on all models. Probably could have charged a premium and it would still be worth it for all the savings on barf bags.

I also would have paid a premium for the saddle leather that was shown on one of the preproduction vehicles.

As it turns out, I wonder how much of a factor interior choices have been in drawing people to Badlands.
No ac seats with black interior. In Florida, that's a big ouch.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree. I think the badlands seems like a much better deal. I donā€™t understand why anyone who is truly going to do adventuring of some kind wouldnā€™t opt for a wash out interior.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah but this outside!
132176868_2218835348260652_2995023995136800972_o.jpg
Totally agree! I never considered the BL because I have zero use for the swaybar disco and all the upgraded armor, and want side steps . . . the beige interior did give me cause to price up an OBX (which ended up a little over the 60k I was at with the loaded up WT) so I opted to live with the interior (which is a little better than I thought based on a few of the pics that have been posted) . . . because I really DO want the black accents and wheels . . . ended up with AMBlue so will be very 'dark' . . .

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak, lux, MOD, and leather. Awesome choice.
Sponsored