Sponsored

Wildtrak 1/3 build, 2/2 delivery-No Dealer games! Shout out to Bates Ford in TN!

PaulD

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a 2nd day reservation guy and was given a 1/3/22 build date. I got a call from my dealer Saturday afternoon that my Bronco just showed up(surprise) and took delivery yesterday the 2nd of February.

My Dealer, Bates Ford was awesome. I got MSRP as promised with no games or changes.

Hopefully more deliveries will be coming soon for everyone who's been waiting so long.
Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Enjoy the hell out of it for the rest of us.

Fixajet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 / 2021 EcoSport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a 2nd day reservation guy and was given a 1/3/22 build date. I got a call from my dealer Saturday afternoon that my Bronco just showed up(surprise) and took delivery yesterday the 2nd of February.

My Dealer, Bates Ford was awesome. I got MSRP as promised with no games or changes.

Hopefully more deliveries will be coming soon for everyone who's been waiting so long.
Pics or it didn't happen!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congratulations! So glad you had a good experience with Bates Ford. Enjoy being out on the road in your Bronco!

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

No pics, it didn't happen :) Congrats and good to hear
Sponsored