Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it does seem a bit random.

I've received the other communication emails and on MyFord it's always showed "Contact Dealer." We all know how those communications can go 🤣
I plan on calling the main ford number tomorrow and seeing why I didn't get this one. Perhaps I'll be a bit optimistic that it's in the next cue for scheduling.

My dealer stated they had 300 allocations, I'm 110....and as of 2 weeks ago they had 60 scheduled builds with VINs. A little late to the game - August 1st reservation, ordered February.
that’s quite a bit. First time i asked that question my dealer said they had 100+. This last time it’s gone down to 80 of which only 6 have been picked up
Sponsored

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Q8, I have the same build, leather interior, Lux and towing. Second day order, dealer claimed I was second on his list prior to Friday’s email. Who knows when I will see it.
We have a two door Wildtrac with a vin# since April 15th and a 6/28 (tomorrow) build date and still don't have a window sticker which usually comes a few days before the build.
I didn't get last weeks e mail so I still have hope.
Sure would like to take it with us when we vacation to the Northwest in August.
Lou

Parky80

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm curious if anyone has inquired with their dealer or Ford if the soft top will be made available for WildTrak given Friday's news? I was a day 2 reservation who switched to a MY22, holding out for the Mod Top. I not a huge fan of the MIC top with the black mirror caps and grill, so if I had to go that route I'd probably switch to a Badlands. However, if I could get a soft top on Wildtrak and add the Mod top in 23, that would be ideal.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What is everyone's opinion on using the wild track for rock climbing? I AM getting a wildtrack. I plan on putting it to use the way it's made to. But, my in laws are all jeepers and I would also love to hit rubicon with them. Outside of the under body protection, do you think it would make it through rubicon and other rock climbing obstacles without the sway bar disconnect?
You can always manually disconnect. Other than having to do that I see no reason why you can’t hang. I got the mod front bumper not only because I think it looks better, but also for extra protection up front for the times I might come in a little hot. Don’t want the extra weight that comes with all the rest.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1624829219707.png

My build (plus side decals) My fingers have been crossed so tightly lately....Day #1 Res..still waiting on build day/VIN 😩
Hope you get it. You have been very patient!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What is everyone's opinion on using the wild track for rock climbing? I AM getting a wildtrack. I plan on putting it to use the way it's made to. But, my in laws are all jeepers and I would also love to hit rubicon with them. Outside of the under body protection, do you think it would make it through rubicon and other rock climbing obstacles without the sway bar disconnect?
Why did you not order the Badlands Sasquatch, it is a beter fit for your needs?

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great taste. Thats my build. Build date 7/2.
Great taste. Thats my build. Build date 7/2.
Awesome! Mines currently in production right now. With my luck though, the delivery date will be in 2 weeks while I'm out of town on vacation 😅

OCDON

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! Mines currently in production right now. With my luck though, the delivery date will be in 2 weeks while I'm out of town on vacation 😅
Mine has to ride the rails so I’m thinking end of July.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The WildTrak will be fine on the Rubicon trail, I’ve ran it in my Jeep on 35s and 2.5” lift. As mentioned, you can manually disconnect and have all the front suspension droop of a Badlands. The other 4 items I would recommend to get before the Rubicon would be 1) underbody skid plates/bash plates as the undercarriage will, not might, but will take a lot of hits 2) rock rails to protect the lower body panels as you will rub on rocks on the lower sides a few times 3) a steel rear bumper as the lower half of the plastic one will get dented pretty good and 4) a stronger rear diff cover, so you don’t back into a rock right on the thin stock diff cover.

I will wheel my WT and got the steel front bumper and full bash plates and dealer is putting on rock rails day it gets there, so once I put on manual quick disconnects and find a steel rear (currently like 4WP version) there will be no difference to a Badlands other than a sway bar button, whereas mine will be manual.

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why did you not order the Badlands Sasquatch, it is a beter fit for your needs?
We have a very energetic large dog. I would absolutely hate if my first new vehicle got scratches in the leather or the mgv. We went with cloth

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The WildTrak will be fine on the Rubicon trail, I’ve ran it in my Jeep on 35s and 2.5” lift. As mentioned, you can manually disconnect and have all the front suspension droop of a Badlands. The other 4 items I would recommend to get before the Rubicon would be 1) underbody skid plates/bash plates as the undercarriage will, not might, but will take a lot of hits 2) rock rails to protect the lower body panels as you will rub on rocks on the lower sides a few times 3) a steel rear bumper as the lower half of the plastic one will get dented pretty good and 4) a stronger rear diff cover, so you don’t back into a rock right on the thin stock diff cover.

I will wheel my WT and got the steel front bumper and full bash plates and dealer is putting on rock rails day it gets there, so once I put on manual quick disconnects and find a steel rear (currently like 4WP version) there will be no difference to a Badlands other than a sway bar button, whereas mine will be manual.
Thanks, that's our plan for the most part. We plan on adding all bash plated aftermarket as the years go by as well as the rear bumper. We are waiting on there to be options to keep fog lamps with the front bumper.

How hard is it to change the rear duff cover?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks, that's our plan for the most part. We plan on adding all bash plated aftermarket as the years go by as well as the rear bumper. We are waiting on there to be options to keep fog lamps with the front bumper.

How hard is it to change the rear duff cover?
It’s not hard, just 12 bolts and refill with diff fluid.

Stock diff cover is 1/8 inch thick and upgraded options are 1/4 or more.

Stock
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread A5FE7C61-A452-4A94-9582-FB784568843C

Upgraded option
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 9AAD26AB-0542-4B44-8884-CD2497613AAD

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s not hard, just 12 bolts and refill with diff fluid.

Stock diff cover is 1/8 inch thick and upgraded options are 1/4 or more.

Stock

Upgraded option
Good call. 👍
Sponsored