ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple of Acuras
Clubs

If other interior options are added to Wildtrak (such as MGV and anything other than sandstone) and they allow a soft top at delivery, I'll probably switch back to Wildtrak and will be going with Iconic Silver. That looks awesome with the graphics... pricey but pretty sharp.

I doubt those stars above will align so I'm probably going Badlands. I haven't decided yet but it's currently a toss-up between IS and Carb Gray for me (at the moment).

ClaviusBase

Badlands
First Name
Ricky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevy Nova
If other interior options are added to Wildtrak (such as MGV and anything other than sandstone) and they allow a soft top at delivery, I'll probably switch back to Wildtrak and will be going with Iconic Silver. That looks awesome with the graphics... pricey but pretty sharp.

I doubt those stars above will align so I'm probably going Badlands. I haven't decided yet but it's currently a toss-up between IS and Carb Gray for me (at the moment).
I'm in a similar boat. If they were to ada plain black leather interior, I would go with a blacked out wild track. With the wheels, emblems, grill and decals being black, it would be awesome.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Clubs

did this come from build and price or what?
EDIT: i just noticed the instagram tag

FourHorses

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

If MGV was an option, I would stay WT tan or not. I was indeed hoping they would go the route of Soft Top at delivery and then ship the modular to the dealer for a future pickup.

PC Austin

Black Diamond
First Name
paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Clubs

I'm curious what draws you to the wild track over the Badlands?

Broncolli

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Discovery
Vehicle Showcase

Same - if they fix that WildTrak interior - I am going for that - otherwise I went down to Blk Diamond just to get a decent interior. Sad that Ford put us in this position. I prefer the Wildtrak - funny thing is Blk Diamond with Sasq is almost the same price as the Wildtrak.

Advertisement

Advertisement