First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 camaro, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey there - as I’m about to get my 2021 Wildtrak (hopefully that is...). Any suggestions on more rugged looking A/T tires that don’t require mods to the Bronco? So, guessing I need to stay may of 35”??

thank you!
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I replaced mine with 35" BFG,s. Really depends on what kind of wheeling you plan to do.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak tire only replacement suggestions 20220227_085001

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My favorite tire is the Nitto Trail Grapplers. Once my factory tires get worn down thats what I will be switching too. 60K tire and very quite but they look very meaty in a 35.

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey there - as I’m about to get my 2021 Wildtrak (hopefully that is...). Any suggestions on more rugged looking A/T tires that don’t require mods to the Bronco? So, guessing I need to stay may of 35”??

thank you!
Good question. I’m in the same boat.

I don’t necessarily want to keep these stock tires if they’re going to be throwing rocks. (Yes I got mud flaps and rails to protect). I kind of want a new wheel look also…..so I’m thinking about running a new wheel/tire combo for my everyday driving, and run the stock set up for my mountain driving and hunting. Or, do I just sell the stock set up? It’s all very confusing and keeps me up at night.

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good question. I’m in the same boat.

I don’t necessarily want to keep these stock tires if they’re going to be throwing rocks. (Yes I got mud flaps and rails to protect). I kind of want a new wheel look also…..so I’m thinking about running a new wheel/tire combo for my everyday driving, and run the stock set up for my mountain driving and hunting. Or, do I just sell the stock set up? It’s all very confusing and keeps me up at night.
I sold my factory wheels and tires w/tpms sensors for $2250, and bought new Nittos on Fuel vapors for $3500 from 4wp. They came mounted and balanced with tpms sensors and a full set of lug nuts including three for the spare. Free shipping, no tax. The Sasquatch tires/rims with tpms are going for an average of $2500 in the Bronco6G marketplace, and you can find good tire/wheel packages online for 3k, so it’s pretty cheap to go aftermarket right out of the gates if you can find a buyer for your factory setup, and it seems there are plenty of non squatch people wanting to upgrade To the factory Sasquatch tires.

OP
OP

Mwheeler337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 camaro, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sold my factory wheels and tires w/tpms sensors for $2250, and bought new Nittos on Fuel vapors for $3500 from 4wp. They came mounted and balanced with tpms sensors and a full set of lug nuts including three for the spare. Free shipping, no tax. The Sasquatch tires/rims with tpms are going for an average of $2500 in the Bronco6G marketplace, and you can find good tire/wheel packages online for 3k, so it’s pretty cheap to go aftermarket right out of the gates if you can find a buyer for your factory setup, and it seems there are plenty of non squatch people wanting to upgrade To the factory Sasquatch tires.
Any pics you can share?

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I replaced mine with 35" BFG,s. Really depends on what kind of wheeling you plan to do.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak tire only replacement suggestions AAC2C348-01A9-4C01-9925-A2C26ABD5E6A
Did you drive on the stock Goodyears long enough to be able to compare them to the BFGs? I might make the same switch, but so far the stock Goodyear tires are actually performing well.

Mr. Magoo

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 1966 F-100, 1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I upgraded my wt to KO2s before I took delivery. It has not been off-road yet but they have done a great job on the street. I have them on my 89 Bronco and my son has them on his 71. He is putting them on his 2dr bl when it arrives in April.

E48B2B4C-A72F-466F-8094-938A9F2EB303.jpeg

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you drive on the stock Goodyears long enough to be able to compare them to the BFGs? I might make the same switch, but so far the stock Goodyear tires are actually performing well.
I put on about 1400 miles. The Goodyears are lite duty, three ply tires. Had one screw in them for a flat tire. Have been Running BFGs for 40 years on a slew of trucks and SUVs. Just a more durable tire over all. Heavier than the Goodyears also slightly taller and wider.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

thank you!
I went with 37" K02s. No lift, no levelers needed with factory wheels.

20220208_185831.jpg

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I put on about 1400 miles. The Goodyears are lite duty, three ply tires. Had one screw in them for a flat tire. Have been Running BFGs for 40 years on a slew of trucks and SUVs. Just a more durable tire over all. Heavier than the Goodyears also slightly taller and wider.
I understand the construction difference. I wa snore asking about road manners difference. Are they quieter, softer riding, wet traction etc. I’ve been a BFG fan too and planned to swap on LO2s, but so far the Goodyears and performed better than expected. This makes me wonder if I’m better off just keeping the Goodyears.
Sponsored