Sponsored

Will I get an email from Ford when I am assigned a VIN?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will I get an email from Ford when I am assigned a VIN? I am not a reservation holder with a converted order, but a walk-in order. I would like to be informed when my order is scheduled to be built and not surprised when my dealer calls and says that my Bronco is ready to be picked up.
Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a call from my dealer then the email from Ford the next day.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will I get an email from Ford when I am assigned a VIN? I am not a reservation holder with a converted order, but a walk-in order. I would like to be informed when my order is scheduled to be built and not surprised when my dealer calls and says that my Bronco is ready to be picked up.
You should get an email from Ford telling you your order has been scheduled. It will have a picture and week build is scheduled and your vin # will be on it also. Got mine 2 weeks ago. Good Luck

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I never got a single email update from Ford on my order. But did get my assembly line pic. My sales guy text me and let me know it was scheduled and when the tentative delivery date was. I would have never known if he hadn't.

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a walk-in order too. I never got never received any emails from Ford, including verification of the original order.

My dealer did give me my VIN for a 2022 build date (to be built on Oct.15!!!), after I called them earlier this month to schedule my MY23 reorder

Good luck!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe.

Ford's E-mails tend to run late. So either the Ford Tracker, or your dealer normally can find the info a week or two before Ford bothers to send an e-mail.
Sponsored