Sponsored

Will True 35’s fit on Sasquatch Broncos?

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes they will.

Also should be noted that the vast majority of "true 35s" are not actually 35-inch tires. Obviously depends on the manufacturer... but it's usually less than a quarter of an inch difference between 315/70r17 and 35x12.5r17.

1687688091395.png

1687688133215.png

1687688434964.png
VERSATYRE MXT/HD
36X12.50R17125Q, E (10 Ply)
fits 2021 bd 4dr sas with no issues other than a bit ruff ride unkless aired down a couple of pounds as its a e rated tire not a c like stock good years
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wondering if anyone has tried this yet?

From what I know the Goodyear territory’s that come standard on Sasquatch are really only 34.4”. If anyone has tried true 35’s on Sasquatch, and was there any rub at full lock or under articulation? Surely that extra 0.6” wouldn’t hurt anything. 😅

Asking because I ordered 4Dr HE and might consider the swap after the Goodyears wear out. I would probably upgrade suspension too eventually. I’m sure they would fit but would like to hear if anyone has tested this set up on trails. Thanks for any info. Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but I have yet to find.

From what I know the Goodyear territory’s that come standard on Sasquatch are really only 34.4”. If anyone has tried true 35’s on Sasquatch, and was there any rub at full lock or under articulation? Surely that extra 0.6” wouldn’t hurt anything. 😅

Asking because I ordered 4Dr HE and might consider the swap after the Goodyears wear out. I would probably upgrade suspension too eventually. I’m sure they would fit but would like to hear if anyone has tested this set up on trails. Thanks for any info. Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but I have yet to find.
VERSATYRE MXT/HD
36X12.50R17125Q, E (10 Ply)
fits 2021 bd 4dr sas with no issues other than a bit ruff ride unkless aired down a couple of pounds as its a e rated tire not a c like stock good years

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Is there such a thing? I wanted raised white letters, so I had to go with load range E 35X 12.50’s and even they don’t measure a full 35 inches.
IMG_9836.jpeg
IMG_9529.jpeg
Sponsored