First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hate to be too cynical with this but if you take it to the dealer, they are just going to do the relearning steps and say it’s fixed. I doubt they will decide that some component needs to be replaced. Have you tried the relearning steps @RagnarKon suggested yet? Let us know how that goes. I’ve had to do it maybe 3 times in the 3 years I’ve had it.
Yes, the "relearning" steps worked. Thanks to the person who posted that! We'll see how it goes. Still love the vehicle, but this is Ford's first attempt at a Jeep style vehicle in decades. They had the MIC issues and I made sure I got 2.0 and that is fine. We'll see how the 7MT rattle goes when cold and the window...
Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, the "relearning" steps worked. Thanks to the person who posted that! We'll see how it goes. Still love the vehicle, but this is Ford's first attempt at a Jeep style vehicle in decades. They had the MIC issues and I made sure I got 2.0 and that is fine. We'll see how the 7MT rattle goes when cold and the window...
Understand that for sure. I’ve got the 2.0 MIC “allegedly” and it has some minor snake skin going on but nothing crazy. I’ve also got the 7MT and it does rattle even though I’ve had the synchro rings replaced. Next step was to push for transmission replacement but I’m inclined to roll with it since I’ve yet to see any cases of transmission failure or damage beyond the audible rattle.