First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my Wildtrak is in production and my window sticker finally populated. I noticed that the price is cheaper by 3k. I also put that I wanted PPF and a sound bar but I do not see either included in the DIO, I’ll text the dealer about this, as I feel they will try to add on clear bra or whatever plus other stuff I don’t want. Then I see that I don’t have to pay for leather seats, not bad. I heard @FordVideoGuy talk about this the other day.

IMG_8967.jpeg
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You actually are paying for the leather seats... they increased the base MSRP cost by $2195 to account for the fact that the leather seats are now standard.

Also the sound bar and PPF are not factory-invoicable items, which is why they are not at the window sticker. They are considered dealer/accessory add-ons, and not factory DIOs.

OP
OP
Constraints

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You actually are paying for the leather seats... they increased the base MSRP cost by $2195 to account for the fact that the leather seats are now standard.

Also the sound bar and PPF are not factory-invoicable items, which is why they are not at the window sticker. They are considered dealer/accessory add-ons, and not factory DIOs.
Thank you, that makes sense. They just make it look like you aren't getting charged. But the MSRP price is still down 3k from the DORA, 66k-63k. Those are the only accessories I added plus door sill pads. I am mostly confused on the reduction in cost.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same with my WT. I compared the base MSRP on the sticker and it matches DORA but now leather seats are no-charge, was +$2195 on DORA. Net effect is $2195 less.

Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My DORA and window sticker both have a charge for leather seats. Little disappointing but I'll try to push back on dealer. Sure it will be a losing battle though

OP
OP
Constraints

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My DORA and window sticker both have a charge for leather seats. Little disappointing but I'll try to push back on dealer. Sure it will be a losing battle though
We need to push back!

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Constraints

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fully plan on it but also won't walk away from the Bronco for 2K. Sure they would be fine if I did
True, I wouldn’t mind walking away, I also noticed my dealer left out PPF and didn’t tell me he was doing so. Either way the 24MY may have a few more benefits and I can get the Lux package and interest rates could be better as well. We will see.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hear Ford's PPF wasn't great so didn't bother. LUX wasn't worth the price jump for me personally. I am curious what changes 24MY will have though. Expected to be pushed off until then but all of the sudden Ford can turn around vehicles much quicker. Ordered on 3/27

True, I wouldn’t mind walking away, I also noticed my dealer left out PPF and didn’t tell me he was doing so. Either way the 24MY may have a few more benefits and I can get the Lux package and interest rates could be better as well. We will see.
Sponsored