First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Window sticker still list paint protection film .thought Ford stop installing it. Hope doesn't slow down my delivery any thoughts
Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does your window sticker show that you are being charged for it? If so, then maybe have your dealership look at the Dealer Invoice to see if they took it off there, but if not - then it seems like your Bronco is actually getting the PPF installed via the factory

OP
OP

jjsgroi

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does your window sticker show that you are being charged for it? If so, then maybe have your dealership look at the Dealer Invoice to see if they took it off there, but if not - then it seems like your Bronco is actually getting the PPF installed via the factory
Yes still on was will ck later with dealer

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
DM your VIN and I'll see if I can get any clarification through Fords system on if you have the PPF on it or not

OP
OP

jjsgroi

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
DM your VIN and I'll see if I can get any clarification through Fords system on if you have the PPF on it or not
Sorry don't understand Dm but I think you are cking for me.. l called dealer he says if on WS their installing never heard of them dropping ppf

Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If they're charging you for it on the windows sticker, you are getting it.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought they just stopped accepting new orders on PPF

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Window sticker still list paint protection film .thought Ford stop installing it. Hope doesn't slow down my delivery any thoughts
Don't say a word, don't try to change, let it be, IMHO!

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry don't understand Dm but I think you are cking for me.. l called dealer he says if on WS their installing never heard of them dropping ppf
I had to laugh at this. DM = Direct Message. I donā€™t know why it was changed from the original ā€œPM = Private Messageā€ from 10 years ago but since we live in a world where we continue to come up with new ways or new words to describe things that we already have, this comment made me laugh.
I do miss the good old days when we didnā€™t refer to everything with letters and just said, ā€œhey, send me a messageā€ and we all knew what that meant.

OP
OP

jjsgroi

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought they just stopped accepting new orders on PPF
My order was last year
I had to laugh at this. DM = Direct Message. I donā€™t know why it was changed from the original ā€œPM = Private Messageā€ from 10 years ago but since we live in a world where we continue to come up with new ways or new words to describe things that we already have, this comment made me laugh.
I do miss the good old days when we didnā€™t refer to everything with letters and just said, ā€œhey, send me a messageā€ and we all knew what that meant.
That's for bailing me out šŸ˜†

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm definitely keeping quiet
I screwed up and, when ordering a year ago, forgot to add the roof rack. So last April, I got the VIN and then the window sticker, and realized I'd forgotten the Roof Rack. I said to the dealer, "can you call and add that? Shouldn't be too hard!"

He said, " not a chance! Leave it alone! You've gotten an early build date, and I'm not doing anything to mess with that! You could lose your place in line! Buy one later if you really want one!"
Sponsored