Sponsored

Window sticker, production vin check questions.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Howdy folks! I don't know why but i'm stressing out LOL. I have a build date of 6/28. I've checked my vin via this site and there isnt much info on it which is expected. Ford's site is the same way (says order confirmed with order number and VIN). Until I saw a post saying the window sticker is typically generated a week prior to build week. Well, its past a week. I haven't received any additional emails about my production being pushed back (i was originally a 6/14 build). I know that build week it could start anytime during said week. I guess I am just anxious So does ones delay or no window sticker this late infer that I was pushed back again? I am order 8005 with Black diamond, soft top, mid package. no sas. thanks in advance.
Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Howdy folks! I don't know why but i'm stressing out LOL. I have a build date of 6/28. I've checked my vin via this site and there isnt much info on it which is expected. Ford's site is the same way (says order confirmed with order number and VIN). Until I saw a post saying the window sticker is typically generated a week prior to build week. Well, its past a week. I haven't received any additional emails about my production being pushed back (i was originally a 6/14 build). I know that build week it could start anytime during said week. I guess I am just anxious So does ones delay or no window sticker this late infer that I was pushed back again? I am order 8005 with Black diamond, soft top, mid package. no sas. thanks in advance.
If you dont have a window sticker you were pushed back. I had the same date was was pushed to august.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer or the Bronco help line will have the information you seek.
If there were a cyber cheat to get it, we'd know by now! Lol
Call your dealer, they can look in the WBDO and see what's going on with your order.
Most likely, you've been delayed.

Web Based Dealer Ordering system.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you dont have a window sticker you were pushed back. I had the same date was was pushed to august.
That's unfortunate.. Guess I'll continue to save.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your dealer or the Bronco help line will have the information you seek.
If there were a cyber cheat to get it, we'd know by now! Lol
Call your dealer, they can look in the WBDO and see what's going on with your order.
Most likely, you've been delayed.

Web Based Dealer Ordering system.
Thanks for the tip, I called and unfortunately I am delayed till Aug 2nd. :(

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Something else is that my window sticker won't load on my phone, but will pop up on a PC.

Sponsored

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Samee, For once I feel things worked in my favor šŸ¤žšŸ»
The same thing just happened to me. I was scheduled 7/5, called and was told I was moved to 7/15, but got my window sticker today. Does this mean it might be built next week before the shutdown or are they producing them two weeks out this time since they are off for a week? All I know is I'm excited to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the opposite happen, 7/5 schedule, shutdown announced, moved to next week and got my window sticker. Serious case of commodity roulette ā˜ 
Blend 320210630?

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The same thing just happened to me. I was scheduled 7/5, called and was told I was moved to 7/15, but got my window sticker today. Does this mean it might be built next week before the shutdown or are they producing them two weeks out this time since they are off for a week? All I know is I'm excited to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Whatā€™s the Blend date on your sticker?

Busyboy19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sometimes having info is worse. Scheduled week of 6/21, Window sticker, blend date 625, in production email, being built at one of our plants update, SILENCE today.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exact same as mine. Had a 6/28 build date and now pushed to 8/2.
I too was 6/28, pushed to 7/19, and now I donā€™t wanna ask. I literally look 3x a day for my windowsticker though. Memorized my VIN like a month ago.
Curious what the builds were here. Nothing make sense anymore but if there is a group that can dissect the shit out of a piece of information, itā€™s B6G!
Sponsored