Sponsored

Window sticker, production vin check questions.

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What’s the Blend date on your sticker?
The blend date show 7/12 which is two weeks from Monday which is strange since the window stickers seem to generate 7 days before builds.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sometimes having info is worse. Scheduled week of 6/21, Window sticker, blend date 625, in production email, being built at one of our plants update, SILENCE today.
Someone posted that tracking email was delayed. They called the Ford rep to check if it was built and was told that it actually had shipped.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A lot of us have been moved to week of august 2nd. Believe they’re using that as a ‘parking place’ for those of us that have been moved multiple times. I’ve been moved 5 times since receiving my build week in April. Only once have I been notified by Ford without having to call my dealer or the customer service line.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are shut down the week of July 5th. That's probably why.
Yeah that2 weeks next month really screws the pooch for a lot of people.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My blend is 7-1. It's a BB 2 dr SAS 2.3

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone explain this Blend? Is that production date?

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone explain this Blend? Is that production date?
It is, yes. It is listed in YYYY/MM/DD format. Some are reporting there is a level of inaccuracy here still (actual production seems to have taken place a day or two earlier than the blend date would indicate).

see below, the second number set in the top (starts with a 3 followed by 2021 06 16 = June 16th Blend Date.). Not my window sticker.

Ford Bronco Window sticker, production vin check questions. 256100ED-4526-471A-B023-9E4C28983E85

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is, yes. It is listed in YYYY/MM/DD format. Some are reporting there is a level of inaccuracy here still (actual production seems to have taken place a day or two earlier than the blend date would indicate).

see below, the second number set in the top (starts with a 3 followed by 2021 06 16 = June 16th Blend Date.). Not my window sticker.

Ford Bronco Window sticker, production vin check questions. 256100ED-4526-471A-B023-9E4C28983E85

Got ya. Thanks. My production date was 6/14 pushed to 6/28 and since now 8/2.. I'm still hoping for a better date than that. Fingers crossed

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got ya. Thanks. My production date was 6/14 pushed to 6/28 and since now 8/2.. I'm still hoping for a better date than that. Fingers crossed
You and me both! I was 6/28 and then 7/19…. No follow up since (Canadian customers don’t get Ford or Canada email updates, only Dealers can check status with MAP scheduling).

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You and me both! I was 6/28 and then 7/19…. No follow up since (Canadian customers don’t get Ford or Canada email updates, only Dealers can check status with MAP scheduling).
My dealer website has a link we can input our order number and it brings up our order status. Pretty convenient so I know every move my build week makes, both good and mostly bad.

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Howdy folks! I don't know why but i'm stressing out LOL. I have a build date of 6/28. I've checked my vin via this site and there isnt much info on it which is expected. Ford's site is the same way (says order confirmed with order number and VIN). Until I saw a post saying the window sticker is typically generated a week prior to build week. Well, its past a week. I haven't received any additional emails about my production being pushed back (i was originally a 6/14 build). I know that build week it could start anytime during said week. I guess I am just anxious So does ones delay or no window sticker this late infer that I was pushed back again? I am order 8005 with Black diamond, soft top, mid package. no sas. thanks in advance.
I had the same build week as you. I even got a build day of 7/2. Last Friday I got the email from Ford that my build week changed to 8/2. My dealer , after I inquired, told me prior to the email from Ford of my new build week.
You typically get a view of the window sticker one week prior to your build day. So build week has been pushed. Your dealer can confirm if your build day(if you ever had one) or your build week has changed.
Hang in there, I hope your next message is that your Bronco has been built awaiting delivery.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer website has a link we can input our order number and it brings up our order status. Pretty convenient so I know every move my build week makes, both good and mostly bad.
that is awesome! I deal with a very small dealer; the town it is in is home to only 7,982 souls…. With a good (min) hour and a half drive at highway speed out of the badlands to get to a larger center. They only have the one salesman (who really has been fantastic to deal with) and the owner to back him up. Their website is lacking in sophistication, but then they are not likely to increase foot traffic given their location regardless of their spend in online advertising. At least my salesman has always been quick to respond to me, even on evenings and weekends.
Sponsored