Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've tried searching the forums for this, but all I can find are issues with windows that need to be reset... In this case, the windows are working fine, but whenever I lock the truck the windows automatically go up. Also, not every time, but often when I shut off the truck, the windows automatically go up. Some may like this feature, but I'd prefer to turn it off if possible. I'm not sure if this is a new feature that came over the air updates, or if I just started noticing this behavior due to the nicer weather where I've had the top off and windows down a lot.
Sponsored

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've tried searching the forums for this, but all I can find are issues with windows that need to be reset... In this case, the windows are working fine, but whenever I lock the truck the windows automatically go up. Also, not every time, but often when I shut off the truck, the windows automatically go up. Some may like this feature, but I'd prefer to turn it off if possible. I'm not sure if this is a new feature that came over the air updates, or if I just started noticing this behavior due to the nicer weather where I've had the top off and windows down a lot.
Sounds like a fault/issue, not a feature.

BigRed13

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last I looked the auto down by remote windows was the only option. They did away with the auto up windows due to fear of someone gettin their head or something caught in there. Not sure if you can turn it on in Forscan or not. If you’re the first owner I’d take it to have it looked at, if you’re the second owner it may have been enabled if possible by someone else.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Windows going up when you turn it off isn't a feature, so there must be an issue causing this. Probably the same issue causing them to go up when locking it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey there! Can you please send me a DM with your VIN and dealer name/location so I can look into this window concern for you? I'd be happy to see what I can do to assist!

Sponsored

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I remember seeing an option in Forscan for the auto up on key off but if you are the first owner it is a malfunction I have the auto up o. One press of the lock button but think I will change it for the summer. I like to lock the doors and keep windows down in Sumer when top is down. So going to change to windows up on double lock. And no horn honk.

OP
OP
CCPK1

CCPK1

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm the first owner and I did make some Forscan changes 8 months ago when I got the truck. Changes including window up and down from remote, so maybe I need to go back to the original configuration and adjust from there. Seems strange it just started though. Thanks for the feedback.

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes that is strange hope it’s not a short but hate to say it sounds like it since you have not made any changes
Sponsored