J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those interested in an aftermarket wireless charging option for your phone:

Can confirm this one fits nice and snug in the front console space. Charges my phone while using Apple Car Play. If you’re looking for a solution to get rid of some wires hanging around your rig, I recommend.

Wireless Car Charger for Ford Explorer Center Control Accessories 2022 2021 2020, with USB Ports Compatible Wireless Charging Pad fit for Explorer Base XLT Limited ST Platinum Explorer Limited Hybrid https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094NF4K6T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BPV3KZ6JP7029ZHVWAPX

Cheers

1EE74267-D35E-46AE-9542-F653C8005428.jpeg
Sponsored

KeithK

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those interested in an aftermarket wireless charging option for your phone:

Can confirm this one fits nice and snug in the front console space. Charges my phone while using Apple Car Play. If you’re looking for a solution to get rid of some wires hanging around your rig, I recommend.

Wireless Car Charger for Ford Explorer Center Control Accessories 2022 2021 2020, with USB Ports Compatible Wireless Charging Pad fit for Explorer Base XLT Limited ST Platinum Explorer Limited Hybrid https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094NF4K6T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BPV3KZ6JP7029ZHVWAPX

Cheers

Ford Bronco Wireless Charging Pad (Amazon) installed 1EE74267-D35E-46AE-9542-F653C8005428
Thanks! What type of connector does it come with? It looks like you connected it to the smaller outlet.

OP
OP
Jelly81Raider

Jelly81Raider

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks! What type of connector does it come with? It looks like you connected it to the smaller outlet.
If I remember correctly it comes with a standard usb. I had an extra short usbc cable that I decided to use.

KeithK

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just realized this won't work in my manual configuration...the area is truncated due to the shifter!
Sponsored