Sponsored

With more of labor force returning soon, wouldn't Ford be able to ramp up Bronco production?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of right now 100 million Americans have been vaccinated and it seems like life will be back to normal sooner than we thought. A few car companies, including Ford have had major labor issues because of the Covid19 virus and it has adversely affected production and the projection of future production.
With more of our labor force returning back to work soon, wouldn't Ford be able to ramp up production? Would we actually get our Broncos in MY21? Has Ford planned for normalcy?
Opinions?
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As of right now 100 million Americans have been vaccinated and it seems like life will be back to normal sooner than we thought. A few car companies, including Ford have had major labor issues because of the Covid19 virus and it has adversely affected production and the projection of future production.
With more of our labor force returning back to work soon, wouldn't Ford be able to ramp up production? Would we actually get our Broncos in MY21? Has Ford planned for normalcy?
Opinions?
Due to COVID to be sure, but most of the delays we've heard about have been vendors/parts supply issues not labor.

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@buzpro - thank you for a reasonable question. I have a very simple opinion. The more people get vaccinated, the faster we can safely get back to normal. I'm not sure if this will help each of those amazing Ford plant workers make our Broncos any quicker, but it will help them do it more safely. For them and each of their families.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.