TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem is that the first 72 hours worth of orders are more than Ford can build this year
What we've never learned, as far as I know, is how many of those first 72 hours reservations moved to MY22 or canceled due to any reason.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure about the claim on all early reservations will be filled. Ford has publicly warned us that commodity shortages on some builds will delay those orders. Still not clear who’s going to make the cut for MY21.

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure about the claim on all early reservations will be filled. Ford has publicly warned us that commodity shortages on some builds will delay those orders. Still not clear who’s going to make the cut for MY21.
Not gonna lie she’s not the end all be all but from her understanding if u went MIC top and within 72 hours I should be good to go...they had a lot of early reservations that didn’t convert to orders and they are trying not to F this up as they know the bronco release is a big deal and will assuredly catch a lot of heat for missteps

Sponsored

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tend to agree.

From what I have seen, all of the production emails sent this week and last had similar build date time periods (End of May to Early July). I could be wrong, didn't look through all 100 pages...

My guess is that over the next few weeks (up until mid May), most if not all of the 7/13-7/14 reservation holders will get similar production emails with this same time period. My guess would be that ours would have an earlier build and delivery date given the time stamp (wishful thinking maybe). But as others have noted, time stamp only matters for your dealers allocations, not to be compared with someone across the country.

I could be wrong and naïve, but I am hoping for the best seeing that a lot of the production emails have had later reservation timestamps than me (and some Wildtraks too)...

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
🤔 72hrs. 7/16/20 7:00 pm ?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So could you be inferring that the May 31-June 28 builds will have to sit and wait for Quality Review before delivery while those built July 5- July 26 may get released for delivery first? This seems hard to believe as I don’t think Ford has the physical space to hold X thousand Broncos for a month or more.
I thought that was routine, especially for a new or redesigned model?

OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So could you be inferring that the May 31-June 28 builds will have to sit and wait for Quality Review before delivery while those built July 5- July 26 may get released for delivery first? This seems hard to believe as I don’t think Ford has the physical space to hold X thousand Broncos for a month or more.
man to be honest from what I understand they wanna get them out ASAP and my21 is gonna have little kinks to deal with like air gaps from the roof and specifically rattles from the tailgate BUT to me it’s a small price to pay

Sponsored
OP
OP
CyberVegas

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
man to be honest from what I understand they wanna get them out ASAP and my21 is gonna have little kinks to deal with like air gaps from the roof and specifically rattles from the tailgate BUT to me it’s a small price to pay
Anyone who rode in a gen 1 Bronco and had to listen to the rattle of the back window frame against the tailgate and roof will consider any rattle from the tailgate to be not be even a minor distraction. Ahhhhh, the good old days when you just lived with shit to have what you want...

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, after just receiving a new 2021 Platinum F150, I can tell you even they are having quirks, like the back sliding window rattling, rust on the rear axles, and other odds and ends, but; they all get fixed.
Sponsored