• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Minnesota WTB The sub that was deleted from my Bronco

Rschwa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150, 90 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After we ordered, we found out they deleted the subwoofer. Not a huge deal, but it does sound a little thin. Surely there are people who have upgraded and would like to pass the oe sub along?
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if you get the amplifier with it or not but look into an aftermarket option. Itll sound way better and probably be a lot cheaper.

gadgetgirl23

Base
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Apologies if you are already aware, but both the sub and the amp are "fake" in those that were sold as "deleted."
There's a really good post on how to add a sub and amp that you might want to read through: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/posts/1840658/

I installed my own following those instructions and it turned out great.......

Msell71

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 84 SVO, 66 2+2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This^^^

Very simple fix. The Kicker is way better than the stock sub.

OP
OP

Rschwa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150, 90 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Apologies if you are already aware, but both the sub and the amp are "fake" in those that were sold as "deleted."
There's a really good post on how to add a sub and amp that you might want to read through: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/posts/1840658/

I installed my own following those instructions and it turned out great.......
I was kind of hoping for a straight plug and play from someone who had just replaced their whole system, but that post looks pretty straightforward. I hadn't realized the enclosure itself is likely already there, that was my biggest concern.
Thanks for the link!

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have oem one available

dr.frank1320

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I3, F150, '89 XJ, Nissan Figaro & F100CV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was kind of hoping for a straight plug and play from someone who had just replaced their whole system, but that post looks pretty straightforward. I hadn't realized the enclosure itself is likely already there, that was my biggest concern.
Thanks for the link!
To make it super easy, you need an amp: FoMoCo FP5T-18C808-AB and woofer: KICKER CompRT 6.75"(165mm) Subwoofer, DVC, 4-ohm, RoHS Compliant. I bought the amp on eBat and the sub on aMaz0n. It was about $175, but it looks like the speaker went up. Using 4scan, go into the ACM, find 727-01-01 (first one) and change the XXXX-X4XX-XXXX to XXXX-X2XX-XXXX and you'll be GTG. Easy Peasy.
Sponsored