• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: Wildtrak / First Edition Wheels & Tires

MoochMan

Badlands
First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW R9T Pure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Putting this out there, if anyone's getting rid of these I'd love a chance to purchase them. Currently Badlands Non-Sasquatch but already have the 2" Lift ready and would like to keep the look of the blacked out beadlock capable wheels. Especially cause Ill have a Race Red Badlands thought it would look clean!
Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Putting this out there, if anyone's getting rid of these I'd love a chance to purchase them. Currently Badlands Non-Sasquatch but already have the 2" Lift ready and would like to keep the look of the blacked out beadlock capable wheels. Especially cause Ill have a Race Red Badlands thought it would look clean!
Taking delivery of mine in two weeks. I'll keep you in mind.

OP
OP
MoochMan

MoochMan

Badlands
First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW R9T Pure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Taking delivery of mine in two weeks. I'll keep you in mind.
Thanks my man! Love aftermarket options but just like a clean stock look

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks my man! Love aftermarket options but just like a clean stock look
I'd love to find SAS tires/wheels. There is a set on eBay right now for like 5 grand :)

I want to do the same. Which 2 inch lift are you using with the non SAS badlands? All the 2 inch spacer lifts I see specifically say "not for Bilstein equipped vehicles".

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ll be selling mine when I take delivery.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MoochMan

MoochMan

Badlands
First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW R9T Pure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd love to find SAS tires/wheels. There is a set on eBay right now for like 5 grand :)

I want to do the same. Which 2 inch lift are you using with the non SAS badlands? All the 2 inch spacer lifts I see specifically say "not for Bilstein equipped vehicles".
Sorry the 1" leveling kit from Rough Country for Badlands basically makes it the size of a SAS Bronco which is all I want.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is being built this week, plan on off-loading the SAS Wheels and Tires

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry the 1" leveling kit from Rough Country for Badlands basically makes it the size of a SAS Bronco which is all I want.
wild because the4
Cool. So 1 and not 2? Is the SAS not taller in the back when compared to the non SAS BL?
Sponsored